A Project Leading to Defeat

Before I die, I have a bucket list, of course as a serial killer I didn't have the normal, "swim with sharks!" and "skydive!", mine had only one thing on it. Something I would do with my last breath,

"Destroy the organization,"

The Organization did not have a name, nor a certain start date, nor a stupid acronym to identify with, it was simply known as the Organization. In the cages I was kept in during those few days I stayed, I heard whispers. My entire life, from my first kill to Fiona two days ago, I searched for every link to it I could.

The Organization was a highly classified, disgusting, repulsive group of people that even the dirtiest mouths did not associate themselves with. They sold, killed, massacred, and grew people just to profit off of. Yes, grew. For someone like me, their existence made me want to find them and hunt them down one by one in the most painful ways my brain could muster. They created a fear that threatened to bubble over at every thought.

"Ms?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Natsu's voice. "Did Fiona have anything to add to our information?" Fiona's laptop in one hand I squinted at the screen to glare at an encoded email. It was in a simple Caesar Cipher with a shift of 5.

Ymj twlfsnefynts nx ns Ofufs.

The Organization is in Japan.

Damn it. Damn it.

"Natsu." My eyes were glazing over with the speed my mind was going, thought bouncing around without being able to latch onto them. Images flashed across without warning leaving me reeling. I grabbed the desk to steady myself before taking a breathe and forcing my heart to calm down.

"Ms are you okay?" Natsu lightly took my hand to give me some obtainable comfort.

"I'm fine thank you, but now, now we have the biggest case ever. Are you ready dear?" I was smiling at her, I shouldn't be smiling but, I was.

"I'm ready Ms." Perfect.

Throughout the time leading up to this day I had been as reckless as I ever had been before. Natsu was collecting (i.e. stealing) ingredients for different gases I would be making, the lab near an old abandon school was becoming more and more frequently used. Poison was being acquired, allies were finding me and Natsu to lend the occasional weapon once they caught whiff of what I had planned.

"Damn it!" I threw the map down and began pacing.

"They most likely aren't on a map Ms. don't you think?"

"I know Natsu but The Organization," I sneered at the name, "they are comprised of only a few officials and a hundred bodyguards. Their security will be amazingly crazy. Even Akaashi wouldn't help much."

"Well, from what you told me they are cocky right? Whats the biggest and most influential building in Tokyo?" That's when it all clicked. Everything fell into place and a plan was forming.

"You are," I said ruffling her hair, "The best kid ever."

*Later that week*

Locating the building where they were staying wasn't hard, ensuring only the necessary people died would be.

The level of gullible that encased the normal human being was not very surprisingly large. They believed what they wanted to, and Kiyoko had already decided Natsu was a kidnapped desperate little girl.

"Why am I doing this again?" Natsu said standing behind a dumpster on the side of a news-casting building.

"We don't kill innocents." She nodded once before steeling herself and walking quietly in,

*Natsu's POV*

Ms Yachi was someone I trusted, she was warm and nice. I would hate being separated from her. But I'm strong, I can handle this.

My arms were shaking and I started screaming the second I stepped into the funny little building.

"Honey? Are you okay?" A large woman took my hand and wiped away my tears slowly. She was warm too.

"I'm fine but I have a message!" Tears were still leaking out of my eyes making the woman a bit blurred, she had bright bright orange hair that looked like the sun when it sets.

"A message from who dear?" She was pulling me and my beautiful performance of desperation into a chair and rubbed my hand softly.

"M-," Oh I shouldn't call her Ms should I, "Yachi s-sent me! She took my d-daddy and told me to get Kiyoko!" I hiccuped a few times and began sobbing again to prove my point.

"Oh lord." She looked scared through the tears. Ms Yachi would never hurt her why was she scared. "Give me one second dearie." She crossed the room and from the snippets of conversation I understood Kiyoko was on her way down to meet me now.

It took approximately 5 minutes for Kiyoko to arrive, in which the Nice lady had talked me down from my 'sobbing' and had introduced herself as a Ms. Yoko and sat with my hand in hers rubbing it softly. It felt nice, Ms. Yachi never usually liked to touch me unless she played with my hair or the occasional hug when I was sad. Ms. Yoko was so nice.

"Natsu?" I liked Kiyoko's voice, it was really pretty.

"Yes,"

"How are you dear? " Why do grownups say dear so much?

"I'm okay, Yachi has a message for you." I stared at her eyes as I said the words, Ms. Yachi taught me how to look for emotions in them. Kiyoko sat down heavily and sighed before giggling.

"I've had three people tell me that in the past month I guess I made a huge impression huh?" Ms Yachi did like her that was true.

"Yachi said, well she said, that you should tell innocent people to not go to work at the Tokyo Trade Center this week."

"Why not?"

"I don't know she only said to say that."

'Well thank you Natsu, we'll have to take you in for interrogation now. How long have you been with Yachi?"

"My entire life." Every memory I had was centered around Ms Yachi and her caring for me. She wasn't always the nicest but, she was good to me.

"Really? Why didn't she leave you with your family?" Oh.

I don't know.

"I don't know?" She nodded once and gave a look towards Yoko before taking my hand and leading me away. Ms Yachi had told me to lie and say she was very mean to me, I would of course. But Ms Yachi had a scary look about her these days, I want to live with her again after it's all over. She was like a mom! I giggled at the thought before getting into the police car Ms. Kiyoko had.

It would be a long drive.