Fiona, how nice to see you again

Fiona Becker exited the hotel at precisely 12:03 pm, and rounded the corner where Natsu and I planned our inevitable success. She was extremely confident considering her position in life, but I guess that comes with her line of work doesn't it? She disgusted me, the tinge to her lips, the sharp manicure of her long and slender hands. She's become careless, easier work for me at least. 

"Ms. Yachi why are we just watching her today?" Natsu stared at Fiona as she played with her hair.

"We can't just assume when she does things, a woman like her has a routine, we find it out, we find out when its more convenient to kill her." Fiona started to cross the road and Natsu jumped up to follow her. Reacting quickly I snatched her hand, it wasn't the best move but it was effective and Natsu stood still as I said, "You aren't going today, Fiona would take you."  

"Okay Ms Yachi, how are we following her then?" Fiona was to the other side of the road by now, and was walking away.

"Watch from here." A slow smirk made its way onto my face as I pulled up my hoodie and run across the path right before the light turned green, I bumped Fiona slightly making her purse fall from her hands spilling onto the sidewalk. "Oh I'm so sorry!" I flipped the mental switch into the perky cute college girl I had originally been meant to be. 

Fiona scoffed and glared at me as i picked up her stuff, planting the smallest microphone I had at disposal onto the back of her wallet. Why not the phone you ask? Well, while the phone would be an obvious best choice the probability of it being found and or crushed was high. The wallet however, was used just enough to ensure hearing important things and to keep the microphone from being seen. 

"Well, here you are!" I said handing the bag to Fiona with a bow. I started to turn away when she caught my wrist. A shiver went down my spine and I flinched at the contact.

"Do I know you dear?" Her voice suddenly sweet and soft, as if I was a child. 

"Oh! Im not sure! What's your name maybe we've met?" She stared into my eyes and I returned a polite smile,

"Hm, maybe not, so sorry dear I'll let you go on your way." I nodded and smiled once more before walking to the next light. I could feel Fiona's eyes on me as I waited for the light. 

*Later that night* 

"She's so," Natsu struggled for the word, "Dull." An accurate word to describe Fiona's day so far, but the point of interest was coming soon as the night progressed. 

"Patience Natsu, patience." My ears strained after she had gone quiet for a while, then a loud door, most likely a large metal one by the ringing sound in my ears. 

"Hello dears," I heard Fiona purr into what I supposed was the room where she kept her 'collection'. By that of course I mean her captives. She never left the country without bringing them and usually deposited them in a place near her hotel. 

"There it is Natsu, that's our cue."  After hearing her conversations for the day it wasn't hard to guess the hotel she stayed at. As for where Natsu and I were sitting, it wasn't optimal to say the least. We were surrounded by trash and boxes, right around the side of her hotel. Plan 8 was in action. "Go Natsu now." Natsu ran out into the street and started making a scene. She cried and screamed, most ignored her, a few stopped for a few seconds, everyone past by though. "Que target." I whispered into Natsu's ear piece, Fiona had a glint in her eyes as she looked at Natsu quickly weaving her way through the crowd to reach the perfect actress. 

"Are you lost dear?" Fiona said sweetly.  

"It's my mother! C-can you help m-me?"  Natsu stuttered through gasps of air, her crying really was well developed. Natsu took her hand and quickly pulled Fiona through to the edge of the alleyway. 

"She's in here?" Natsu nodded quickly and pushed Fiona hardly into the alley, successfully tripping her in the process. My turn now. 

"Hello dear~" I sang out to her. Fiona didn't look happy anymore, she looked irritated. 

"What is this?!" She practically screeched into my ear. 

"Oh no dear, don't you remember me? You might not, hm, lets just make you shall we?" I grabbed her arm and swung her around with a knife to her throat. Luckily we where in the shadows by this point, no wandering eyes trying to help Fiona. Natsu was carefully looking for bystanders and blocking the exit if Fiona ran for it. 

"See here is the thing, dear. I know about your captives, and I thought, hm I'm a bit bored, so why don't I go liberate them, sounds fun!" I was circling Fiona and waving the knife as I talked and paused in front of her stare into her dead floating eyes.

"Who are you?" She was visibly shaken and I brightened at the sight.

"An old friend Fiona, i'm just a face in your memory by now. Anyway it won't matter for long so how about you tell me where you keep them, before I have to force it out." The knife was at her temple and traced down her jawline silently, it nicked the skin near her ear. Oh well. 

"I'm not telling you dear."

"Oh why notttt~" I whined into her ear.

"Because if I tell, I have explosives set to detonate." 

"Okay so what?" She seemed taken aback at my offhand comment.

"If you have explosives then I'll just kill you and find them after." I deadpanned the comment watching in amusement as her face fell ever so slightly.

/Oh baby you don't want to do that, that's not nice/ Not now, not here, I blanched for a minute. Damn it, my conscience kicks in at the worse moments. 

"I have a vast network of children you couldn't dismantle if you tried." Fiona spat at me

"Really, because I know the leader." I didn't 

"I am the leader you idiot," Bingo.

"I also know the lead people in your ring, namely Micheal Harris and Ruth Haron." They weren't.

"My lead man is David Smith what information do you even have little girl?!" She was almost hysterical now, too dumb to understand her mistake.

"Really? Thanks. You get that Natsu?" Natsu glanced back at us and smiled cutely at Fiona. "So your captives? I really don't have all day." Fiona was angry now, her movements would be brash. She swung at me.Easily jumping back I knocked her feet out from under her. She was on her back and I was hovering above with the knife pressed to her bosom. 

"Captives, now. And then you can live." She gulped once, blinked twice, and took a deep breath.

"North street, second building on the left. Basement." 

"Codeword?" She stopped 

"Moki" 

"Perfect. Thank you~" I made to get up but at the last moment, as Fiona breathed out her last air, I lunged and the knife went in. 

"Natsu, don't look." I grimaced at the sight but pulled out my vial of animal blood, painting the red sunflower on her left cheek. "Climb the ladder going to the roof we can jump out of the alleys a few houses down," She complied and quickly disappeared. The words rang out among the walls as I sang quietly:

The time has come

Your Heart has stopped

At the sight of me your stomach dropped

My red hands wave to say goodbye

Catch me if you can

I'd like to see you try 

A/N: Hi, so um, I never really thought this fic would have almost 130 reads by now, so thank you. I enjoy writing KiyoYachi because there aren't many really good chapter fics out there of them,. I will most likely write more in the future. So if you want comment AUs you want to see them in and i can try them out? Don't forget to check out my lesbian short story I'm writing titled The Sunshine in Rain. Thank you again. Bye