Luca's P.O.V.

I hope you guys like this one! - Luc

Luca's P.O.V

"Yummy.." I murmur into my rice as I stuff my cheeks with it. Atsushi and I look over at each other and nod in content. I stick my tongue out at him with a few pieces of rice on it. He screws up his face in disgust before shaking his head.

"You're nasty.." Atsushi mutters to me making me smack his stomach, causing him to cough up a few pieces of rice. "Ewie, now you're the nasty one.." I look at him with furrowed brows before turning my head away with a huff.

"Excuse me?" He exclaims before putting the bowl down onto the low table. "You're excused," I say with a smug voice and smirk at him. "Wow, I can tell you're going to be the evil one of this group." He said crossing his arms over his skinny chest.

"Me?! Evil!?! I don't think so, Mr. Atsushi." I reply, mimicking his pose with crossed arms. Atsushi's chest deflates and he grabs his bowl once again, "Just eat your food.." he grumbles.

"Ahhh, you're not the boss of me!" I push his shoulder before he even gets to put the rice in his mouth. "We're the same age!" I added while sticking my tongue. Atsushi lunges forward and flicks my tongue with his finger. "Ew!!" I gag and scoot away from him while trying to clean my tongue. "Your fingers taste weird!" I yell at him before continuing to clean my tongue. Atsushi suddenly becomes intrigued with the conversation the adults are having making me tune in as well. Apparently, they were private investigators. Hmm, seems suspicious.

I narrowed my eyes at them with suspicion and placed my bowl of rice down. 'Arms Detective Agency?' Everything seemed to freeze as my grip on my chopsticks tightened before putting them down as well. "Hmm.." I hum to myself as I continued listening to the conversation. I remember the orphanage threatening me to call the Arms Detective Agency because of what I was able to do. Apparently, they were looking for a tiger and a...witch?

"A witch? And a Tiger? Sounds like an odd combo.." I mutter to myself while putting my finger on my chin. I narrow my eyes once more and look over at Atsushi who seemed like he was freaking out. "Hmm.." Thinking about it, I did kinda hear rumors about some tiger demon going around and murdering people at night. I nod to myself remembering the orphanage leaders kept murmuring about it, mainly about the tiger.

"I kinda heard some rumors about the tiger but not about the witch..." I say unhelpfully and to myself with a shrug of my shoulders. "Some of the orphanage leaders kept murmuring about it."Atsushi suddenly freaked out and started to back away.

"Atsushi?" my expression turns curious as we all look at him. He tried running away but Uncle Kunikida caught him by the shirt and held him there. He started to question Atsushi about knowing some information.

After some struggle, Atsushi finally calmed a bit before spouting out nonsense about how no one can beat the monster. I was then questioned by Mari, "Me? I only know about the tiger. Some Orphanage officials kept talking about it but that it only came out at night! I swear that's all I know!" I say honestly. "This is my first time hearing about some witch" I added as well. My green hair covering my face as I shook my head.

Atsushi kept saying that the tiger was after him, which I found odd. Why would a tiger be after one prey? There is more prey out there. So why Atsushi? 'It makes no sense..' I think to myself as I shake my head again. This is all making my head hurt. I sigh and looked at Atsushi's pale face. Mari started to question him as well but with a bit more of a gentle approach unlike Kunikida's.

"Man, I should've just died in that ditch..." I whisper to myself and I covered my face with my hands. [Me too, Luca, Me too] This is all confusing me. These people are detectives who are hunting down a tiger?! Can't they call like some zoo people to catch it? Next thing you know maybe they'll be calling me the witch. [Sweetie, lemme tell you..] Mari then looked at me asking if I got kicked out of the orphanage for the same reason as Atsushi.