so sorry (not the end of the book, and new book coming!!)

so sorry for making the last chapter the end of it. im just not feeling this book anymore and ive run out of ideas. i hope you all can forgive me and i luff you all. Yes, i know your all probably still dissapointed, and mad, and sad.. and (screw it on to the point), i just want to say.. I love you all ;-; damn this is cheesy, but seriously. you guys have been nothing but nice and patient and i just shattered your hope for this book to continue. All i can say is that ill try my best for new ideas. (If your seriously thought that last chapter was me taking things seriously, then HAH fooled you!) no, this does not mean the book is over. i just need time to think about it. 

by the way, im creating a new book! you guys might not be into pokemon but i just wanted to do something with highschool and i want my own oc's in it. so my mind was like OH! pokemon has lots of origin and can go good with practically any plot! sooo hope you check it out! its gonna be called "IntellHigh". its about this girl and her HUGE group of friends. they meet these guys and who knows? will it be love at first site? this group of girls are actually all adopted sisters, each with a different super power. cool, right? They are sent by their father to protect the school from the harm that is soon to come. stay tuned! and im keeping my promise on this book. please dont hate me! love you guys C: bye!