Deathcon#6:kidnapped

Funnehs P.O.V

I was blushing super hard. Alec just smiled and let me go. The guys just smirked and gold was fangirling. "A-Alec" I stuttered. "I-I um, I'm gonna go outside! Yeah!" I walked outside with my sword on my back just to be safe. I managed to find and iron sword from a village blacksmith. I sat down for a minute just thinking about the kiss. How his soft lips interlocked with mine.. When I was deep in my thoughts I saw 2 shadows appear above me. I looked up to see 2 people with black masks. They revealed their faces.. I couldn't believe it. It's was Britney and Felecia?! They grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me up, a sword to my neck at the same time. I winced when they slammed me onto the cabin. "Let ME GO" I was trying not to move my neck as much as possible. They took some duck tape they had saved and put in on my mouth, I couldn't scream nor talk. "Foolish" Britney said. "Your gonna die ironing board!" Felecia laughed and so did Britney. They grabbed me and took me to a weird looking cave. They finally took the duck tape off, they were holding a knife still. "You either talk. Or we cut you. Every time you lie, u get cut, every time you refuse to say something, you get cut deeper." They laughed. Tears rolling down my face in the thought.. Even though it's a virtual game, I can still manage to feel pain."now.. It's time for you to Talk" Felecia said.