Haruka

Iwatobi Town 

In a Japanese traditional looking house we find our protagonist currently relaxing in a warm bath. The touch of water itself made him happy as he sinks in further until his body was fully submerge in the water. He closes his eyes and everything goes black.

Haruka... 

Who are you.

Haruka...

Why do you call my name.

Haruka!

In that moment Haruka wakes up in a jolt to find himself in a different scenery.

'I'm at the beach...? ' he looks around in confusion until he spots a woman out in the ocean shores. Narrowing his eyes a bit he walked over to look and saw something shocking. ' I-is that a tail?!' The woman looked almost like a female version of him except she had no legs but a beautiful aquamarine tail.

'N-no way i-its a mermaid!' Haruka was shocked to see a mermaid in his dream or was it even a dream at all?

"H-hello...?"  he says trying to see if she would turn to look at him but it appears as if she could not see him. Haruka notice that she was holding something in her hands closely to her chest rocking it gently.

 Haruka looks over to see a baby with the same features as him. He continues to look at the baby and feels a strange connection to him until he heard someone approaching them. Turning to look at the new comer he looks to see a man well built, with a European facial features, wearing some sort of armor and holding a trident. 

Haruka continues to observe him and looks back at the mermaid to see her looking at the man with love in her eyes as the man goes over to her wrapping her in a warm embrace. 

''My dearest, we have a son." she tells the man presenting the baby towards the man who turns out to be the boys father. The man carefully takes the child into his arms and looks at the small infant. The man smiles as the young one yawn stretching his littles arms before waking up and opening his eyes to reveal beautiful blue eyes. '' He is perfect, my love.'' the man says bringing the mermaid close giving the baby back to her as they watch the ocean view. 

Haruka thought it was awkward for him to be around as the couple was having their reunion of some sort and was about to leave when he heard his name come out from the mermaids mouth. 

'how does she know my name.' turning to look he thought that the woman was talking to him but instead she was referring to her son.

 ''My little Haruka." she says lovingly cooing to the baby. As Haruka himself felt a pulse and a sort of warmth flooding threw him. 'This is a dream...yet why do I feel as if it was all real...'

Haruka...

Haruka...

Haruka!

*Gasp* waking up again Haruka notice that he was no longer at the beach but back in his bath tub. He brushes his bangs away and notice someone next to him. 

"Hey Haru-chan!" a tall, muscular young man with short, olive brown hair and droopy green eyes smiles at him before handing him a towel.

"Makoto, please stop calling me that." Haruka says in his monotone voice before getting up from the tub revealing black swim shorts with purple stripe pattern.

Makoto chuckled a bit and used the towel to dry his friends.

"Sorry I forgot. Now we have to hurry were supposed to meet the others and the beach remember we plan on having a BBQ in celebration of our senior year together. Rin is also going to be there." Makoto explained and left the bathroom to wait for Haruka in the living room. 

"Alright I'll get ready!" Haruka called out to him and went to his room to get dressed. 

' That dream though why did that felt like I was familiar with that mermaid and that man... that

 time...I felt warm...the water made me stronger... I felt like swimming...

free...