Not thinking of how it might end, I pulled out of the large mans grip and ran towards the platform. I was so close to him, only a few more feet. I could even hear his ragged breaths leave his lungs but then I was stopped. I was torturously dragged backwards by the same pair of cold hands only now they were under my arms. The man yanked me through the crowds of people, I didn’t see where we were going though, my eyes were trained on Harley’s as I silently pleaded with him to help. He yanked at his chains and growled ferociously, bearing his sharp canines even in human form.

Tears pricked the sides of my eyes as I watched his pained form struggle save me, but it was no use, I was inside another room within seconds. This room however was darker then the corridor. It shared the same deep red walls but had a black marble floor instead of the white. It had only one dimly lit chandelier hovering above us. I struggled against the man’s hold and he threw me to the cold flaw harshly. I yelped in pain and rubbed my elbows before cowering down against the wall.

A deep bellowing chuckled sounded through the room, he was finding this funny? “Well I’m glad one of us is enjoying this.” I muttered to myself, earning another chuckled from the tanned man. I was not grateful for that laugh...he doesn’t even have a remotely attractive laugh, what is this world coming to.

“Oh I’m gonna enjoy this.” He spoke for the first time as he neared me. I shot my head up and immediately shied away from him. It did no good though, only angered him. His cold hands yanked my head up and fastened the collar tightly around my neck before he placed his hands around my waist and yanked me to my feet.

By now, whether he saw my boobs was irrelevant, I was too frightened to care. He bent his built form slightly and  threw me over his shoulder. I struggled against his firm grip and sobbed lightly as he took me out of another door opposite to the one we came in from.

Once again we were out in the crowded area, only this time, the large man was greeted by a group of about 8 men who stood strangely at equal heights, around 6 ft 3. Black dress suits coated all of them as they encircled me and my new ‘friend’ who currently hand me over his shoulder. Stupid penguin men1

They followed my ‘friend’s’ every move as he made his was slowly down to the catwalk thingy, just behind a small circular hole in the stage. “HARLEY!” I cried as he thrusted towards me, the clinking of his restraints filled my ears as the men continued to surround me and the man as he placed me on the floor. One of the penguins chuckled darkly as I sobbed desperately, only making Harley pull at his chains even more ferociously than before. The tanned man reached into the hole with the tips of his fingers and pulled out a small leather strip with a metal semi circle attached to it that was identical to my collar. He took great pleasure in yanking the 4 inch strip forcefully, showing me that it was attached to the interior of the platform.

“I love you Harley.” I sobbed as he pulled out a padlock from the back pocket of his jeans. His frosty hands gripped the collar around my neck and yanked me forwards. I watched as the two semi-circles met and were locked together.

“I love you Princess .” Harley roared in pain, pulling at the restraints that bound him to the stage. The penguin men strode of the stage as I squirmed angrily against my bindings, my face was only inches from the floor and my body was on full display as I struggled against the thick leather collar. I looked up to meet Harleys loving and  angry gaze. I sobbed lightly as he looked back into my hurt eyes. His form shook wildly as he pulled at the ankle chain in desperation. It was no use though. My long brown locks were tinted with red as they hung on the blood drenched platform,

“Now are you all ready for the main event?” The tanned man questioned the audience loudly. His reply was a earth shattering roar of the audience and hundreds of hungry howls. The man chuckled deeply before nodding to one of the penguin men. I watched the smartly dressed man walk around the back of the platform and disappear into the crowd.

I turned to face Harley and allowed the floodgates to open. His body was bloody and shaking with anger and sadness as he looked into my desperate eyes.

“I’m gonna get us out of here Princess. God I love you so much.” He roared, pulling at his restraints in a failed attempt to reach me.

“Not how I pictured this night ending.” I joked, shuddering with fear when the penguin man returned, smirking to himself.

Harley sounded a low and sad laugh that was all to suddenly cut off by his growls and loud snarls.

“ROBERT YOU SICK BASTARD!” He hissed,”DONT YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER.” 

Sorry for the late update guys. I have no excusses this time...need to think of some more I thinks. Anyway sorry fro any mistakes! Oh and any comments are greatly appreciates so please please please comment and vote! luv ya all x