"Hey, it's okay!" Someone grabbed her shoulders in attempts to calm her down. "You're okay."

Khloe looked at Alec with tears in her eyes before taking in her surroundings. She was in her own room in the institute safe and sound. The only thing holding her down was Alec's warm hands and not rope or duct tape.

"It's okay." He reassured the shaken girl. "I'm here. No one else."

"It hurts Alec." The girl cried bringing her hand to her temples rubbing them to try to soothe the pain.

"What hurts?" Alec asked the girl his hand sliding down her shoulder to grab her ice cold hands. When she didn't respond he let her hands go and placed his hands on her cheeks cradling her face. "What hurts?"

"My head." She whispered out afraid if she spoke too loud the pain would worsen. "My head hurts so bad."

"I've got you." He told the girl looking deep into her eyes. "I won't let anyone hurt you."

Khloe didn't realize she was crying until Alec began to wipe away her tears with his thumb. Khloe brought her hands up to Alec's wanting to feel the warmth of his hands on hers once again.

"Your hands are freezing." He told the girl who looked over at the open window.

Alec let go of the girl as he stood up and walked over to the window closing it before turning back and walking over to Khloe where he sat in the same spot. Khloe moved closer to the raven haired boy and wrapped her arms around him shocking him by her sudden movements.

After a moment he wrapped his arms around the girl pulling her closer. After a moment of silence, he spoke softly not wanting to hurt the girls head anymore.

"You wanna tell me what happened? Seemed like one hell of a nightmare." He said not letting go of the strawberry blond.

"It wasn't a nightmare." The girl whispered. "I think it's my memories. Trying to claw their way out but something's holding it back. I can only see small parts of each never seeing a full memory only half. Sometimes not even that much only brief flashes."

"What did you see?" He asked curious as to what had shaken the girl up to the point of trembling.

"Mom took me to see this guy. I didn't know what was going on. She told me everything would be okay and I believed her." Khloe hugged Alec a little tighter as she continued. "Then they tied me down and that's when the pain started."

Khloe began to cry again remembering how much it hurt. It was like nothing she had ever felt before.

Alec rested his chin on her head pulling her as close as he could not liking seeing the once happy girl cry.

"It's okay." He said softly running his fingers through her soft locks calming her rapid breathing. After a while of Alec holding Khloe she had calmed down and sleep began to take over. She let out a small yawn the pain in her head lessening with each second.

Alec smiled lightly and slowly began to remove his arms only for her to hold onto him tighter and muttering out a 'No.'

"You need to sleep." He told her.

"I'm not tired," Khloe responded only for her to yawn again a few seconds later. "Okay, maybe I'm a little tired."

Alec chuckled at her pulling away from the hug and placing his hand on her face again. "I'll just be across the hall okay." He told the strawberry blond looking into her tired eyes.

She knew he wasn't lying as his room was across from her which was probably why he heard her. She nodded slowly her arms falling to her sides as she fell back onto her pillows and turning to her side to watch Alec.