I noticed Jason had stopped so I stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked him.

"Why are you sad?" He questioned back. I was genuinely surprised he was able to notice. I always try to keep a facadé.

"I'm not sad." I lied.

"Such a liar!" He pointed out.

"I didn't ask!" I retorted back. He just smiled knowing he got under my skin quickly.

"Don't change the subject. You're sad and I want to know why." He demanded.

"Fine. I am upset. Just something that doesn't include you so leave it at rest." I snap and then storm off but he grabs my wrist.

"I don't mean to upset you. You keep your emotions locked up and that's not a good thing. You can trust me. We may argue a lot but that doesn't mean I can't keep a secret." He reassured. I looked down and yanked my arm back.

"Yeah well I guess I'm a box filled with emotions because I don't show them." I whispered and then walked away. The only noise was the sound of my converse against the floor.

"At least tell me you took full blame in there when I also had a part in it." He implied.

"Because it was my idea and I know how it feels to be blamed for something that wasn't your fault or you didn't even do. I actually take full responsibilty for my actions." I said and then disappeared outside. The doors closed and I went back to the dorm.

Once I got there I went straight to my room and dropped my bag on the floor. Lizlee was in the living room with the guys but they were busy watching a movie. I simply took out my sketch pad and started drawing something. I didn't know what though.

I put my earphones on and then found I couldn't focus on my drawing. I threw it aside and just laid down on the bed while staring at the black ceiling. I got up and changed into some sweats and a grey shirt and then got into bed. It was late and sadly had school tomorrow.

I fell asleep just listening to music as today's events played over and over again.

~Aiden~

The next morning I stood outside of Lizlee's dorm waiting for Carson. What can I say? We Brits have to stick together. He opened the door and let me in.

I sat down on the couch and waited for him to get ready so then we can go get lunch together and then we can practice on our acting lessons. We had that class together so it was the only reason I was waiting for him.

Lizlee came out and I stood up immediately. She stopped at the door surprised to see me there. She took her glasses off, fogged them to clean them, and put them back on.

"Oh good you're really here. So I'm not just seeing things." She mumbled and then headed for the kitchen. Jacob later came out and I noticed his eyes went straight to Lizlee. I don't even think he realized I was even there.

Lizlee then went back into her room walking right by Jacob. He finally realized I was there and glared at me. I didn't know what to do so I decided to leave.

"Carson I'll go wait for you outside!" I yelled and then got out of there as quick as possible. I closed the door and then Aaron came out with swag. This guy here. He went inside Lizlee's dorm without even knocking and closed it shut behind me.

I was just standing there bored when the principal, well uncle, came towards me. "Goodmorning Mr. Wallace. May I speak to you privately?" He asked me. I don't know if it was just me but he sounded nervous. I nodded and then walked with him inside the main building. I guess Carson would have to leave on his own.

We finally reached his office and I noticed he led us through another door. Inside it revealed two couches, certificates and his diploma framed on the wall. In the middle there was a coffee table with candles in the middle. He closed the door and I looked back unsure.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked nervously.

"So you recently found out we're related." He started as I nodded. He motioned for me to sit so I obeyed. He sat on the couch across from me and had a difficult time processing his words.

"Look my brother hasn't been the best father," He continued.

"Best? Ha! I wish he was at last a good father! He was a horrible and vain man!" I interrupted.

"Yes, you have a point. My brother became jealous as he got older but I am not here to discuss about my brother. I am here to discuss about us." He implied. I nodded not knowing where he was going with this.

"Well Aiden I have something to tell you. Something I wish I had told you a long time ago. Aiden I am your-" He was soon cut off by the intercom in his office.

'Principal Trevor someone is here to see you. It is urgent.' The secretary's voice came through. The principal--my uncle--sighed and stood up.

"I am very sorry for the interruption but can we discuss this another time?" He asked. I nodded and then went out the door. I found my dad standing there with a grim expression.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. Principal Trevor stopped behind me with a poker face staring hard at my dad.

"You know exactly what this is about so get to class." My dad ordered. I was about to say something when Principal Trevor interrupted me.

"Aiden it'd be best if you got to class now. Mrs. Quimby will write you a pass." Then he and my dad went into his office to talk privately. The secretary handed me the pass and then I made my way out the door. I was hesitant though as I wanted to know what they were discussing about.

I was fully outside when I bumped into Mikayla. "Oh sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay." She shrugged it off and continued walking.

"Wait, why are you barely going to class?" I asked her. She turned back around.

"Woke up late. You?" She crossed her arms waiting for my response.

"Principla wanted to talk with me but then we got interrupted by my dad and now I really need to know what they're talking about!" I whined.

"Oh! Well then I can help you with that! Come on I found out that the side of the office has a small air vent at the bottom so you can hear what they're discussing." She explained and thne led me to the side of the building where it looked more like a lonely alley.

She moved some trash away and then we laid down on our stomach and listened in. We were facing each other with our ears against the vent.

"-can't know! We had a deal!" My father's British voice was heard through. We looked at each other confused.

"We never had a deal! You took him away from me! You made me give you half of the school! I never agreed to any of it! You threatened me! You aren't the brother I grew up!" My uncle argued back.

"You're not the brother I wanted! You had everything! You got all the attention and all I was used for was to look after you!" My dad retorted.

"So you got your revenge by taking my son? I didn't know you were capable of all the cruel things you've done like taking him away from my wife and me." He said more with hate and pain in his voice. His son? I have a cousin?

I realized Mikayla had tensed up.

"You are not gonna tell him the truth because if you do I won't hesitate to hurt you or your wife again. Understood?" My dad threatened once again.

It stays silent for a long while.