Rath ran at GhostFreak roaring furiously. "Let me tell ya somethin' GhostFreak, Ectonurite which I am supremely starting to hate more then I did before!!!! When Rath tells ya to stay down, YOU BEST BE DOIN' WHAT RATH SAYS!!!!!!"

Rath jumped into the air above GhostFreak and brought both his fists down in a deadly overhead blow. GhostFreak quickly floated out of the way as Rath began throwing dozens of more punches and kicks at him.

"So you chose an Appoplexian form Tennyson?" said GhostFreak. "Foolish considering that species is supremely dense and believes any problem can be solved by hitting it!"

"Not true!!" shouted Rath. "Sometimes ya gotta hit things a lot!!!!"

"Yeah!" said Mikoto getting up shakily. "So we're going to start hitting you a lot GhostFreak!"

"WHAT SHE SAID!!! shouted Rath bashing his elbo into GhostFreak's head. "RATH IS TOTALLY BRINGIN' THE BUTT WHOOPIN' NOW!!!!!"

GhostFreak let out a shrieking cry and used his telekinises to throw Rath at Mikoto.

"Ben......can you get off of me?" Mikoto wheezed from under Rath's weight. Rath jumped off from on top of Mikoto.

"Er.....sorry."

GhostFreak laughed. "Look at you pathetic fools!! I'll make your deaths swift!!!!"

GhostFreak raised his claws to the sky. "Come to me!! My servants!!!"

Hundreds of  Ectonurites swarmed out into the sky and dove at Rath and Mikoto. Mikoto let out a wave of powerful thunderbolts and the first wave of Ectonurites dissapeared. However hundreds more came to take the place of the fallen.

"Ben!" said Mikoto. "You might want to try a different form for this!!"

Rath pressed the Omnitrix crest on his chest and instantly changed into the large robot-like Atomix. Atomix rose into the air and began forming a sphere of green energy between his palms.

"HAMEENAH HAHMEENAH HAMEENAH HAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Atomix chanted as he focused his energy and threw the ginormous sphere of nuclear power at the remaining Ectonurites.

The energy blast exploded and wiped out the hundreds of GhostFreak's minions.

"Nice!!" shouted Mikoto. "Been a long time since I've seen that alien!" (Atomix is Ben's second most powerful alien, while Way Big is his sixth most powerful out of the 10,000 total aliens he will unlock 20 years in the future.)

"It isn't over yet!" said Atomix in his heroic voice. "Looks like Mr. Freak is getting angry!!!"

GhostFreak was getting large again, towering above the two friends with a malicious look on his face. "You fools are pushing it!!! I'm going to have to wipe you out utterly and completely. Prepare for pain!!!!!"

Atomix raised his hands. "HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH HAAAMEENAH............NUCLEAR WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!"

A massive sphere of green energy exploded against GhostFreak, creating a shockwave so powerful, that the dark energy floor was blasted back to reveal a floor made of rainbow colored light. The Darkness was being beaten back.

"It's working Ben!!!" said Mikoto raising Ascalon. "Keep attacking!!!"

Atomix continued to throw energy sphere after energy sphere at GhostFreak who was now yelling in agonizing pain against the barrage of powerful blows.

GhostFreak shrank back down to his normal size.

"FIZZLE WIZZLE!!!" Shouted Atomix  as he surrounded himself in green energy and rammed into GhostFreak. GhostFreak fell into the floor of light groaning.