In the Depths of the Pirate's Den

Ben awoke and noticed two things.

Firstly, he wasn't Crashhopper anymore. And secondluy, he was trapped inside a large cage that was stacked around other cages with an assortment of strange creatures he had never seen before. In the cage next to him lay an unconscious Mikoto, while he could see Touma unconscious in the the next cage over. This could only mean one thing:

Either they had decided to space travel super cheap style or those Spheroid pirates had captured them. Ben decided on the Spheroid pirate theory. Ben activated the Omnitrix looking for the alien form he desired. He pressed down the face plate and in a green light became the the goeey green alien known as Goop. Goop let his antigravity disk fly through the bars of his cage, pulling his gelatinous body along with it. Goop went through the bars and into Mikoto's cage.

Goop nudged Mikoto. "Mikoto......Mikoto!!"

Mikoto got up and rubbed her head. "Ugh.....he used gas......that dirty stinking vomit shooter used gas."

Mikoto looked around. "Where are we?"

"Looks like we're in the place those Spheroids keep all their prisoners." said Goop. "Touma's in the cage over there."

Goop reverted to his humanoid form and touched his hands to the bars of the cage, melting it with highly corrosive acid. Goop then stretched his hands over to Touma's cage and melted the bars on it. Mikoto moved in to Touma's cage and attempted to wake him.

"Touma!......Touma!!" Mikoto nudged Touma but he remained out cold.

"zzzzzzzzzzzz......."

"I don't believe it." said Mikoto increduosly. "He's fast asleep!!"

"No time to worry about that." said Goop as he turned back into Ben. "We have to get out of here."

Ben and Mikoto both took Touma by the arm and together Mikoto used her electromagnetsim to levitate slow their descent to the ground. 

"As far as I can tell, we're in some kind of ship." Said Ben looking around the metal cage filled interior of the room. "And if the lack of rumbling in this hull is evidence enough....we're still on planet."

"HEY!! Two Spheroids with photon guns suddenly appeared. "Those Spits have essscaped to Spitss uss!!"

Mikoto shot a lightning bolt at the nearest Spheroid while the second one dropped his gun and ran off yelling. Ben used the Omnitrix to change into XLR8 and sped over to the remaining Spheroid and knocked it out in 0.2 seconds flat.

"We should probably hide them before sombody discovers we've escaped." said XLR8.

"Got it." said Mikoto. But I am not lugging Touma the entire way.

Mikoto pointed a finger at Touma's side and let out a spark which caused Touma to jump back to life. "Wha!? Who!!??"

Touma looked around. "Don't tell me we were captured."

"Afraid so." said XLR8. "Come on, let's get out of here."

XLR8 sped around the entire room for around 3 seconds before coming back to Mikoto and Touma. "I found a door not far from here, come on."

XLR8 picked Mikoto and Touma up and ran off to the nearby door and ran out into what looked like a long metal hallway. Mikoto got down dizzilly.

"Seriously Ben, warn us before you do that. Normal humans don't usually go up to 400 miles per hour in 1 second flat."

"Sorry." said XLR8 who immediately changed back into Ben. "Huh? That's strange.."

"What?"

"I didn't tell the Omnitrix to change me back. Oh man, don't tell it's broken.....that hasn't happened since I was 12..."