It's Luna Lobo, Of Course there are Werewolves.

Start from the beginning

"Man...Biri Biri is a tough one that's for sure.." Touma muttered to himself.

Suddenly a short alarm rang out. Touma knew what that meant. They were nearing a planet. Gluto and Tetrax entered the control room and Gluto went back to his usual station and fiddled with some knobs and buttons.

"What planet is it this time?" asked Touma walking up to Tetrax.

"Anur Transyl." said Tetrax. "It's part of the Anur system, but that's not where we're landing.

Tetrax pointed out the window of the ship to show they were nearing what appeared to be some kind of moon orbiting the large Anur Transyl. "It's called Luna Lobo, its the homeworld of the Loboans."

"Loboans?" Mikoto had just entered the control room. "Isn't that Blitzwolfer's* species?"

"Whose Blitzwolfer?" Asked Index.

"One of Ben's aliens. He's basically like a ferocious alien werewolf"

"Wait." said Touma. "So that moon is basically infested with werewolves?"

"The name Luna Lobo basically means Moon Wolf." said Mikoto. "Of course their are werewolves."

"According to Gar, the Ancient Ones are somewher on this moon, and the Omnitrix is the key to opening the way." said Tetrax. "I know that Ben still isn't conscious, but we're going to have to bring him with us either way."

"Couldn't we go to Anur Phaetos first?" asked Mikoto. "I think Ben's getting worse."

"To tell you the truth, the method I mentioned that could help Ben...well there is very little known about it." said Tetrax. "It's best that we consult the Ancient Ones about it before we do anything that might hurt Ben."

"Okay then." said Mikoto. "Lets land then."

"It's not that simple. The Loboans are very hostile and blood thirsty, one wrong move and there will probably be a pack of them on us in mere seconds. On this moon, they're the top of the food chain."

But Mikoto was too determined to back down now. "You're a Petrosapien, Diamondhead's species. I've seen what Ben could do as Diamondhead. Plus me and Touma can handle ourselves just fine, we're landing now."

Tetrax looked at the determined girl's face for a while before talking. "Gluto, I'm sure you know the landing coordinates Gar gave us?"

Gluto gurgled his confirmation.

"Alright then, let's land."

The Resolute flew low over the surface of Luna Lobo. The entire moon was covered by a forest of rocky spires that jutted out like needles (If any of you ever watched Bleach, then think of the surface as a more enclosed version of the Forest Of Menos).

"Gurrgle gurrgle." said Gluto.

It looks like there aren't any clearings in the coordinates Gar gave us." said Tetrax. "Gluto is going to have to hover over the area while we spelunk down. When we're down there, stay close. Loboans are dangerous, but there are other dangerous things down there besides them. And if you see a lone Loboan, let me know, its the lone wolves that are the most dangerous.

10 minutes later, Mikoto was strapped to Tetrax as he used a rope to spelunk from the hovering ship down into the rocky depths of Luna Loba. On a rope next to them, Touma was being carried by Looma as she spelunked down with them as well, on her shoulder she also carried an unconscious Ben.

Tetrax figured it was best that they bring as much muscle with them as possible, so Looma was a sensible choice to bring with them. Even if she was a little too clingy to Ben for Mikoto's taste (girls, love, and jealousy....a strange thing is it not?).

They landed in the rock spire forest. The air hear felt primal....almost bloodthirsty, like it's residents.

"Get a good look." said Tetrax. "The terrain here is actually extremely similar to Anur Phaetos, unless you count the lack of random portals and distortions in space."

Suddenly a howling sound was heard in the distance, along with several more howling noises.

"Ummm....what was that?" said Touma walking back a few steps uneasily. "Cause that sounded like a wolf."

"Loboans." said Mikoto. "Am I right?"

Tetrax nodded. "They don't notice us yet though. They don't howl in the presence of prey, it's too much of a dead give-away. We'll be fine.......for now."

Touma shivered. Unless Loboans had something to do with magic or the supernatural, he was pretty sure that Imagine Breaker would be completely useless here. He was suddenly feeling very glad that they brought the Tetramand princess.

"Come on...." said Mikoto. "You've got the coordinates.......?"

Tetrax showed Mikoto the gps monitor in his hand.

Together the four of them walked through the dark foreboding forrest of rock. Listening for any signs that something might be watching them....stalking them....hunting them.

Suddenly Mikoto saw what they were looking for ahead. Peaking in between the rocky spires were two large gaping caves. The caves known as the Passage of Beginnings and the Passage of Diagon.

"Now remember what Gar said." Tetrax said. "We have to be careful that we don't stray down the Passage of Diagon, or there's no telling what could happen."

"So then." said Touma. "Which one is which?"

Mikoto looked down the cave on the left. Suddenly she felt strange, as if something was drawing her down there. Something unpleasant.......something that wanted to take her soul......and devour it.

Suddenly a voice spoke in her mind. A voice that after Mikoto heard it, she never wanted to hear again as long as she lived. A voice so utterly terrifying, it made GhostFreak look like Gekota in comparison.

"So you have come......puny spec........"

"Who are you?" Mikoto murmured.

"The one who enslaves all dimensions..........the one who hold fear in every fiber..............the one who shall see that all your nightmares come true........little spec.........."

"Are you.........Diagon?"

"Hahahahaha.......come here spec.........lend me your soul........lend me your soul.............."

It was like something had taken over her legs, Mikoto couldn't stop. Slowly, Mikoto began walking towards the left cave. A large breathing could be heard from within, as if it was trying to inhale her.....devour her......keep her prisoner. Her eyes suddenly began to glow with a blue light as her mind was being taken over.

"Mikoto stop!" Touma ran over and grabbed Mikoto's shoulder with Imagine Breaker. Immediately the sound of shattering glass was heard, the sound that was usually heard when Imagine Breaker negated something supernatural.

Mikoto could move on her own again. She fell to her knees gasping for air. "Wh-what was that?"

"I don't know." said Touma. "But whatever it was.....I'm guessing that was the Passage of Diagon, there's something evil about that cave.

"Wait." said Looma. "Do you hear that?"

Mikoto listened hard. There was a growling sound, two growling sounds, three, four, a dozen. Gleaming pupiless eyes could be seen coming from the darkness. Loboans........lots of them.

"Guys...." said Mikoto. "I think it's time we ran.......fast."

*Blitzwolfer is Ben 10's Loboan form. Blitzwolfer is a humanoid wolf-like alien with enhanced agility, strength, and steel ripping claws. Blitzwolfer can also emit sonic howls that are comparable to EchoEcho's sonic blasts. Like Snare-oh and Frankenstrike, Blitzwolfer was one of the aliens from the original Ben 10 series that didn't recieve an actual name until Ben 10 Omniverse. Until then he was merely known as Ben-Wolf. Loboans are primarily known for being vicious bloodthirsty pack hunters. However it is usually the lone Loboans that are the most savage and dangerous. Blitzwolfer's DNA sample was obtained when a Loboan servant of Zs'Skayr scratched the Omnitrix in the original series after Ben fought it as Wildvine.