"Well, wait until she knows about us," Bella said making Lauren froze in her step. She looked around and when she saw that the other workers' attention aren't on them, she then slowly turned back to Bella. She stared at Bella who was smirking and she wonders why this woman is always testing her patience.

"Why are you doing this? Will you be happy when my happiness are ruined? Huh?"

"She took you from me," Bella said with a clenched jaw, "Is it wrong if I want what's mine back?"

"I chose her, Bella!" Lauren hissed, "She didn't even take me from you. How can she do that when I wasn't even yours?" Lauren ran her hand through her hair, frustrated, "What we did back then was wrong, and that Lauren is long gone,"

"I don't care! I want you back, Lauren." Bella said, fighting tears from running down her face, "I love you,"

Lauren sighed. She's been through this with Camila. But Camila was different. She was actually in love with Camila, but Camila doesn't have to know that. "Go home Belle, you're wasting your time here," Lauren said, looking down at the food, "I am a married woman, and I love my wife. So, no matter what you say, no matter what you do, I'm not going to leave her." Lauren said before connecting her eyes with Bella's.

"I have already said this, I don't care Lauren-" Bella was about to say something when she saw Selena coming their way from behind Lauren, she faked another smile.

"Ms. Thorne, I didn't think you would be here," Selena said as she gave Bella a polite smile.

"Oh, I don't have anything to do anyway, so I thought why not I catch up with my cousin here and her wife," Bella said as she rubbed Lauren's bicep as Lauren faked a smile at her.

"Well, can I borrow your cousin for a while?" Selena asked.

"Sure, I'll just go to talk to Camila," She said, smirking at Lauren before bidding her goodbye.

Lauren glared at her and prayed that Bella doesn't do anything stupid that will likely get herself killed by Lauren's bare hand. 

Or Camila's. 

She then turned to Selena, who was already looking at her, making her gulped hard. 'What did I do this time', she asked herself.

"Let's go over there," Selena pointed to a bench. Her polite and nice tone she used with Bella earlier is gone. "I need to talk to you about something," she added before making her way towards the bench with Lauren trailing behind.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Yay! Gammy got nother fishy!!!" Daniella jumped up and down excitedly when she saw her grandma (Aunt leslie) caught another fish; her fifth caught that day.

"It's not fair!" Camila pouted, "You already caught five, while Mani and I caught none," She said as she watched Aunt Leslie took the hook out of the fish's mouth and put the fish in her pail.

"Why won't any fish eat our bait?" Normani groaned, "Fishing is so tiring," She said and fanning herself with her hand.

"Don't be jealous," Aunt Leslie said as she throw her bait into the pond again, "It's pure skills. And I did tell you to use worms bait not the rapala plastic lures. The fishes here aren't stupid to eat fake food. Look who feed them every day,"

"That would be my wife!" Camila said cheekily as Normani rolled her eyes.

"Hi," Another voice greeted them from behind.

"Hi Bella," Camila said as she smiled at the girl.

"Bella...come join us fishing." Aunt Leslie said, inviting Bella, which was denied by the girl.