Chapter 20

**Skip to Camila and Lauren's wedding after party**

Lauren and Camila- or Camila was enjoying the small after party of their wedding with her cousins and friends as they laugh and talk with her while Lauren watched her wife from afar. It was a big party at the Cabello Hotel's ballroom, per Camila request. And Lauren, being a pre-whipped human being over Camila Cabello-Jauregui she is, agreed; even though she nearly had a panic attack over it. She'll be damned if someone from her past went to her own wedding.

Lauren realized that she had been watching Camila for a while and there's a trace of smile on her face while watching her wife. 'Wife. God, it feels like I am the luckiest woman on earth to call her wife,' Lauren smile grows, as she thought to herself. She admires how her wife can easily make a conversation with people. She's so good at it. No wonder she has so many friends. Lauren was introduced to Camila's friends from kindergarten until college. It was so many people that Lauren forgot how many it was.

Lauren wasn't the type of people who was easily enchanted by someone to waste her time by watching them. Since when did things change? And not to mention she was hoping that her wife was returning her gaze, even for a second. She was so desperate for her wife's attention. Since when did she become so... clingy? 'This is so weird!' Lauren thought as she frowned.

"Lauren!"

"Huh?" Lauren blinked twice before realizing that her wife was standing in front of her.

"What are you thinking about?" Camila asked, chuckling. "You're so caught up in your thought."

"W-what?" Lauren asked, still confuse as how could her wife be in front of her because she swore that she was watching her talking to her friends from afar.

"You frown like there's no tomorrow," Camila stated as she took one step towards Lauren and put her arms around Lauren's neck, linking her fingers together behind her wife's nape, "Who are you thinking about?" She asked playfully.

Lauren smirked as she played along, "Just this crazy girl."

Camila hummed as she narrowed her eyes at her wife, "It better be me, Lauren Cabello-Jauregui!" She said, slapping Lauren's shoulder playfully, making the older girl chuckle.

"I'm glad we decided to hyphenate our last name," Camila began, "It suits us better than Camila Jauregui or Lauren Cabello," She stated as Lauren nod her head, agreeing.

"Mmm... Camz, when is this party is gonna be over?" Lauren sighed as she looked at her watch. It's half to midnight. No wonder she was exhausted. She was up at 8 this morning for her wedding preparation, then her wedding began at 4 and the after party started since 7.

"Why? Are you tired already?" Camila asked, and as on cue, Lauren yawned.

"A little," Lie. Lauren was exhausted.

"Awe babe...Okay, just give me 10 minutes, I'll go say bye to my friends, then we can go to our room, okay?" Camila said as she let go of Lauren, but Lauren was quick to grab her wrist, stopping her in her track. Camila turn to face her wife, slightly raising her eyebrows.

"Umm, can I go first? I'm like really sweaty, it is uncomfortable and starts to get itchy," Lauren began, and then she remembered something, "...and I really have to pee, I've been holding it for like three hours!" That moment Lauren realized that she had to go, she quickly released Camila's hand and put it on her crotch, slightly jumping up and down.

"Oh my god, babe! How do you hold it that long? Why did you hold it?" Camila asked as she took Lauren's hands from her crotch into her own hands. She didn't want her guests to get the wrong idea.