Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Natasha! I'm 18 years old, love One Direction, and live in London. I moved out here for college and am a freshmen. So I think that's all you need to know about me for now.

Natasha's POV

I'm sitting on my bed scrolling through twitter and I see a tweet from Louis: 'All fans comment your Kik below and I will pick one and Kik you later!' I quickly typed in my Kik and clicked enter. I decided to get ready for bed so I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed in my black lace bra and panties deciding it was too hot to wear anything else. Then my phone buzzed letting me know I got a text. So I checked it and read...

(L-Louis, N-Natasha)

L- 'hey love'

N- 'is this really Louis?'

L- 'yep! I'll prove it too you give my your twitter'

I thought why not?! Even if its not him I'll find in a second so what harm could it do?

N- 'Okay here's my username: naughty_natasha615'

Louis's POV

I had been texting a fan and she wanted me to prove it was me so I asked for her twitter and have been waiting for a reply.

N- 'Okay here's my username: naughty_natasha615'

So I quickly went on twitter and followed her. I saw her profile pic and of her in a bikini and she was really hot!

L- 'so what are you doing?'

N- 'just lying in bed texting you'

L- 'I'm at some boring meeting'

I was at this really boring meeting for management and it was getting late too I was bored out of my mind!

N- 'want me to make it more interesting?'

I was confused about what she meant but I whatever.

L- 'sure love'

I waited a couple of minutes before by phone lit up

*new picture message*

I opened the message to find a picture of Natasha laying on a bed with her haired all messy and sexy around her and only in black lace bra and panties while biting her lip which is a huge turn on for me. I was so shocked dropped my phone. Luckily it landed under the table, but before I could grab it Harry grabbed it and handed it to me, but he glanced at the screen and his eyes widened and shock.

"Whoah!" Harry said kinda loud the boys looked our way with confused glances.

"I'll tell you later." I quickly told him.

"Can I be excused I have to use the bathroom?" I asked management nodded their heads so I got up and left.

I went to the bathroom and took a picture of my boner and sent it to Natasha.

Natasha's POV

Louis hasn't replied yet and I was getting worried he didn't like it.

*new picture message* my phone buzzed.

I opened it to see a picture of Louis's HUGE boner. I moaned because I wanted him so bad.

N- 'oh Louis I want you in me so badly'

L- 'babe we NEED to meet up!'

L- 'where do you live?'

N- 'London'

L- 'we're staying in London right now! Can you hang out tomorrow?'

N- 'ya when and where?'

L- 'come to this place ************ at 6:00 tomorrow'

N- 'okay c u then babe xoxo'

L- 'bye babe!'

I put my phone In its charger and fell asleep.

Louis's POV

The boys and I walked back to the limo after the meeting. We all piled into the limo.

"So Lou who was the chick?" Asks Harry wiggling his eyebrows.

"What girl?" Asks Zayn.

"The half naked girl I saw on his phone," Harry replies.

The guys look shocked.

"Well you know how I did the Kik thing on twitter?" I ask.

They respond with "yep" or "ya".

"I was texting her about how boring the meeting was and she asked if I wanted her to make it interesting, so I said sure and she sent me a pic." I finish the story.

"Can we see it?" Asks niall.

"I ready saw it," adds Harry.

"So that's why you had your little outburst?" Liam questions.

"Yep!" Harry replies.

"She was really hot by the way," he adds.

"So can we see?" Asks Zayn.

"Okay," I answer. I pull out my phone and go to the picture and show them.

"DAMN!" Says Zayns.

"She is fine!" Liam adds.

"God..." Niall just trails off.

"So can I get her number?!" Asks zayn.

"You can ask her tomorrow, she's coming over." I reply.

"Oh I will." Harry says

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try to update soon! xoxo