Part 9

Monday morning soon came, we spent all of Sunday at Astons mum and dads for obvious reasons but they were all acting really strange. Always smiling at us and telling me that we're perfect for each other and stuff like that.

Something's definitely going on. I asked Aston about it and he was just as confused as me, but I think he was less confused as to what he was putting on. Anyway, Monday. As soon as I woke up I didn't want him to go.

"Hey." Aston smiled tiredly.

"Hey."

"You okay?" He asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and resting his hand on my cheek.

"I will be, this just sucks." I sighed.

"I know, just two more months then I'm all yours."

"They better fucking hurry up." I mumbled into his shoulder causing him to laugh.

"They will." He smiled, kissing my head before jumping out of bed.

"Can I come to the airport with you?" I asked, sitting up in bed.

"You wanna come with me?" Aston grinned, turning towards me. I've never gone with Aston to the airport before. No matter how many times he asked me to.

"You never want to come with me, why do you want to now?"

"It's your fault, you came home early, I just want to spend as much time with you as I can now." I said, throwing my phone to the end of the bed.

"I'd so take you with me if I could," He sighed, picking my phone up. "I'd love it if you came to the airport with me."

"I'm coming then, what are you doing with my phone you geek?" I asked, crawling to the end of the bed.

"Just looking." He smirked, I knew exactly what he was doing.

"Stop trying to look at what I say to my friends about you and go get ready." I laughed, snatching my phone back off.

"Aw babe, you're no fun," He frowned, taking his phone off the side and flicking through his phone. "Here." He said, chucking his phone to me before going into the bathroom.

"What?" I frowned.

"Read it, from the beginning." He called out.

I frowned before looking down at his phone and seeing a conversation between Ast and JJ.

JJ:
[I thought you weren't meant to be back for 2 more months?]
Ast:
[wasn't supposed to be, came home to see Luce]
JJ:
[bruv you're like some love sick little dog]
Ast:
[wtf J? I missed my girlfriend, what's wrong with that?]
JJ:
[you could've just used skype, can't believe you flew all the way back here just for the weekend]
Ast:
[we used skype for 2 months J, it's not that easy, no girlfriend no opinion, mate when it comes to Luce I'd give my right arm just to see her even if it is for a weekend]
JJ:
[SOPPY ARSE!]
Ast:
[Jay go get a girlfriend]
JJ:
[I will soon bro]
Ast:
[make it quick!]
JJ:
[took you a while to answer that Ast, any chance you got lucky?]
Ast:
[obsessed with sex you, might have done;)]
JJ:
[deffo did, she any good?]
Ast:
[J!! I'm not telling you, she's my girl! She is pretty amazing;)]
JJ:
[have to admit she is banging bruv]
Ast:
[course she is, look at her *picture*] and the picture was of a photo shoot that I did with Rochelle a while ago.
JJ:
[jheeze Ast!]
Ast:
[lil stunner isn't she?]
JJ:
[picked a good'un there ast]
Ast:
[don't I know it, I'm off bruv, day in with Luce]

I sat there smiling to myself reading through the conversation he had with JJ. He's so sweet.

I closed off the messages and saw that his wallpaper was of me and him when we were at the O2 watching Beyoncè, we were outside one of the boxes and Ast was leaning back on the railings with me stood in front of him and his arms wrapped around me, both smiling our heads off.

I grinned before locking his phone and seeing that his lock screen was of me on my birthday blowing out the one candle on my cupcake towards the camera. Ast must have caught me looking at his phone before he piped up.

"I really do love you, you know."

"I really love you too." I grinned.

"Now you've seen what I say to my friends about you, let me see what you say to yours about me." He smirked, grabbing my phone off the bed before I could even think about grabbing it.

I watched him as he scrolled through my messages, sometimes frowning and sometimes smiling to himself as I sat there biting my lip. He threw my phone back onto the bed without saying anything and carried on getting dressed.

"That's it?" I asked, getting out of bed myself.

"That's what?" He asked, not looking at me, just getting his passport out of his pocket.

"How come you've not said anything?" I frowned, starting to get dressed.

Nothing. I didn't say anything bad about him to my friends so why's he in a mood.

Aston went downstairs for a while, as I got dressed. I read through my texts again and I couldn't figure out what I'd said that upset him. He was quiet downstairs though.

"Ast come on, I've not said anything bad about you," I said, walking down the stairs.

"I don't get why you're so upset I mean-" I was cut off by Aston pressing his lips on mine at the bottom of the stairs.