Part 8

The next day we literally did nothing, the most we did was go downstairs into the living room and make trips to the kitchen, that was all we did all afternoon. But Aston was craving an Indian so we decided we'd go to the Indian resturant in town, it was very low key plus we've been there before and no-one's ever noticed him so it's nice.

We got dressed fairly quick and decided to call for a taxi so that we could have a drink too. We got there and it was relatively empty so we got a table quite quick. Our orders were taken so now we were sat talking, drinking and eating the poppadoms that they'd given us.

"So how's it going over in America anyway?" I asked, dipping my poppadom in the mango chutney sauce.

"It's good, the fans out there are mental though."

"Yeah? More than over here?"

"100 times more, it's ridiculous. How's work been?"

"Same old, I did get offered a promotion though."

"What?" He asked, choking on his food.

"Babe that's great!" He smiled. "What was it?"

"Instead of helping with interviews I get to write them all up."

"That's better than what you used to do, did you take it?" Aston asked.

"Yeah." I smiled as he leaned over the table to kiss me.

"Congratulations babe." He grinned.

After our meal we headed into a pub just down the road for a few drinks.

"I'm glad you came home this weekend but I really wish you didn't." I sighed, putting my drink down.

"What?" Aston frowned, placing his arm on the back of the seat.

"Why? After our Skype call I thought that you'd want to see me?"

"I did, I do. But you still have to leave for another 2 months."

"That's what this is about?" He smirked.

"Yeah, it's not funny!" I said, swatting his stomach.

"It is, Luce I might be going again but I'm still coming home soon."

"I know but it's two long months."

"Yeah but think about it this way, as soon as these two months are over I'm here for 6 months, and we've got our month tour around America," He said as I smiled, he knew that was one thing I've always wanted to do. "Then we've got a 2 week holiday in Australia," As he said this my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry what?" I stuttered.

"Did I not tell you?" He smirked, knowing full well he hadn't.

"No!"

"We're going to Australia for 2 weeks 3 months after we get back from America."

"You are too perfect," I sighed before kissing him. "Thank you."

"I think it should be me thanking you for putting up with my job these last few months." He said, resting his hand on my leg.

"I've got a pretty good reason to put up with it." I giggled, putting my hand on top of his.

"You really have no idea how much I love you." He sighed contently.

"I've got a pretty good idea," I smiled. "I can't wait to spend all that time with you."

"I can't wait either." He smiled before pecking my lips gently.