Part 1

"Ast I'm getting really tired of this." I sighed, as we were sat on Skype for the 3rd time in 2 days.

"Of what?" He frowned.

"This, having a relationship with my laptop."

"Babe," He sighed, scratching his head. "What more do you want me to do? I'm doing everything I can here."

"I know I know, I just hate it."

"Me too. I hate being away from you all the time."

"I hate being away from you too. You know sometimes I really hate your job." I said, making Aston laugh.

"I know you do babe, but it'll hopefully calm down a bit soon & I can come and see you."

"You don't mean that, you're loving how it's all going."

"The band? Yes. Us? No."

We just sat there for a minute or so just looking at each other before he broke the silence. "I really miss you."

"I really miss you too." I sniffed, damn this boy for always getting me emotional.

"No babe please don't, you know you'll set me off."

"Sorry. There's got to be an easier way to do this."

"You know what? There might be. Let me go talk to Tracy." He said, jumping out of bed and dissapearing off the screen.

"Wh- Ast?!"

"Stay right there." He said, popping back up and muting his microphone so I couldn't hear.

What the hell is he doing? He was a good 10 minutes before he came back and un-muted his microphone.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"Nothing for you to worry about, but babe I really need to go to sleep, got a busy day tomorrow." He yawned.

"OK, I'll see you soon I guess."

"You will, I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"Bye."

"Bye." I sighed, before closing my laptop down and lying on my bed.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder? You're telling me. 4 months alone while my boyfriend's across the globe in America? No thanks.