Before anyone could say anything, Annabeth spoke up. "Guys, hold the questions! We need to get through these memories already!" She scolded, the boys sighed but stayed quiet. The memory started to play out again.

"Why are you dressed like one of those girls in the magazines outside Taylor's Place?" Nico asked, starting to sit up. "We were playing dress up?" Thalia said, "You guys take me as an idiot don't you?" He asked, looking over Thalia.

Both girls blushed, Bianca slowly started to put on the sweater that was angrily given to her.

Thalia gave Bianca a quick kick in the legs. "Ow!" She muttered, "Answer me." Nico said, patiently waiting.

"Well. Neeks, when you get older. . . Things change with your body. And naturally you want to explore those boundaries people have created. Some want to slip away and bang people as hard as they wa–" "You've said enough Thalia! Spare me my blissful innocence!" He cried, covering his ears.

"Still works." Bianca whispered, thankful.

"Goodnight Nico. J'aime tu Nico, Bonsoir!" (Doing this off of French knowledge (only a year-ish worth))Bianca told him, Thalia looked at her. "Thought you knew Italian?" She asked, "I do. But also a little French." She told her, winking.

Nico sighed, "J'aime tu deux Bianca, Bonsoir." He responded, rolling over and closing his eyes.

"Come on." Bianca said, Thalia sighed. "We don't have to do this you know, it's only Thursday. We can use the Lotus Card they gave us." Thalia whispered, loud enough for Bianca's ears. Bianca responded with a sigh, "We can't rely on it 24/7. We gotta get out there, be bold!" She whispered back, opening the door quietly.

Thalia rolled her eyes, grabbing her black, bikers jacket from the bed. "Fine." She grumbled, waking out the door with Bianca.

She closed it quietly, Bianca already jogging down the hallway.

"Wait up!" Thalia yelled, Bianca laughed, smiling. "Catch me if you can!" She teased, "There's people sleeping!" Thalia shouted back, "So? I don't give a shizzlenut!" Bianca told her, Thalia smirked.

She quickly ran after the girl. Bianca gave out a scream as Thalia caught her waist, lifting her above, and to her (Thalia's) shoulders.

"Hey!" Bianca said, laughing harder. Thalia laughed with her. "N-now you can't run off!" She teased, Bianca hit her shoulder lightly, just before screaming as Thalia made a sudden turn. This turn made Bianca cling to Thalia, and sway her body right as Thalia made the left turn.

"Remember earlier?" Thalia asked, jogging down the hallways. "Which earlier?" Bianca asked, Thalia chuckled. "I'm 15." She told her, stopping abruptly.

"Ah!" Bianca screamed, clinging onto the teen once more. Thalia rolled her eyes, but blushed, enjoying her touch.

"Wait, so you're 15?" Bianca asked, Thalia only sighed and nodded, smirking for who knows what.

"So, what's your full name?" Bianca asked, Thalia started to walk at a slow pace. "Thalia Beryl-Claire G–" Thalia stopped talking, Bianca looked down at her hair. "What's wrong?" She asked, Thalia blushed before stammering out a sentence.

"I-I'm still not com-comfortable with my last na-name." She said, partially embarrassed. Bianca gave her a small smile, placing her chin in Thalia's raven nest she called hair. "That's okay." She told her, Thalia smiled, feeling the younger girls warm breath on her head.

It seemed like only a few minutes before they found the elevator. "Press D22." Thalia told Bianca, she nodded and pressed the button.

Meanwhile Thalia started to take off her shoes, sliding her jeans off. "Hey!" Bianca exclaimed, her foot slipping from Thalia's grasp.