Stars: Chapter 5

The Memory continued. It looked like several hours later. Bianca and Nico where walking away. Nico jumping up and down, waving, as he followed Bianca. And Bianca was politely waving at her. Thalia smiled, waving back calmly.

"Those kids are something. Well, where do I sleep I guess?" She asked herself, the lady came back. "Dear! Would you like a Lotus Flower?" She asked again. Thalia declined. "Sorry, I just need a place to sleep." She replied, trying not to glance at every game in the casino.

The lady glared at her. "Of course." She spat, "Follow me! Here's your card!" She told her, handing her a card. Percy, AnnaBeth, (the present) Bianca, and (the present) Nico instantly recognized it. Thalia took it and followed her.

"A thing you should know dear is tha-" Thalia cut her off. "Don't care right now. Sleep." She said, opening the door. Bianca screamed, and so did Nico. Thalia screamed to. The lady- Brooklyn wasn't it? Well, Brooklyn winced before continuing. "Thalia, you'll be sharing a room with 2 people." She finished, "You could have shouted over me and told me. But nooo! You had to just let me walk in!" She muttered, Brooklyn left shortly after.

"So. Your staying here, right?" Bianca asked Thalia. Thalia smiled, "I have nothing better to do." She replied, sitting on the other bed. "Um, girls in one bed. Boys in the other." Bianca decided, Thalia shrugged. "Cool with me." Thalia told her.

"Yes! I still get my own bed!" Nico shouted, the girls laughed. "I swear Soldatino, you are more charming than a diamond ring mama used to have!" Bianca said sarcastically. Thalia rolled her eyes playfully. "Siblings." She whispered, still looking at the Di Angelo's.

"Bia!" Nico whined, as Bianca jumped to his bed and started ticklish my him. He laughed loudly, and Bianca let some giggles escape. "S-save me t-Thalia!" He shouted between laughs. Thalia looked at the boy. She sighed, "Do I have to?" She questioned playfully. "T-traitor!" "Nico! Ahh! Thal- hahahahaha! Bwahaha! Haha!" Bianca said, Nico managing to reverse rolls.

Now Bianca was being tickled mercilessly, and she started gasping for breath. Thalia carefully looked at them. Bianca and Nico paused, looking at her. Nico was smiling, "Are you thinking. . . ?" Bianca asked, still slightly gasping for air. "Attack!" Nico yelled, and they tackled Thalia.

Thalia pretended to be surprised, but couldn't help but laugh as the kids couldn't find her sweet spot. "Why aren't you laughing?!" Nico said, frantically looking at her. Bianca was getting slightly annoyed. "I'm not ticklish!" She said, and started to tickle both of them.

Bianca screamed in alarm, and Nico somehow escaped the 14 year olds' wrath. He was laughing, just sitting on the bed and watching as Bianca was being 'attacked.'

Bianca had managed to escape, and soon pushed Nico in Thalia's path. He ran, both girls laughed. Thalia checked her- broken- watch. It was 11:36 pm. Thalia looked sad, but then looked at the siblings. Nico and Bianca was smiling, looking back at her. Bianca frowned slightly, "What's wrong?" Bianca asked, Nico shot a look of confusion.

"It's just, well, it's getting late. And I don't want his day to end. I'm scared that I'll wake up and it will be a dream. A-and I'll wake up with my . . . family of 3, back onto the streets." Thalia whispered, Bianca heard.

"You lived on the streets?" She asked under her breath. Nico, who didn't hear what Thalia said, was confused. "Why are you whispering?!" He yelled, Thalia and Bianca  looked at him.

"Why are you shouting?" Thalia shot back,, Nico thought for a moment. "Why not." He stated. "Exactly." Thalia replied, Bianca giggled. "Thalia is right. It's getting late. Nico get ready to go to bed, I'll come in a few minutes, Thalia and I have to talk about girly stuff. Like. . . Dresses!" She lied, Nico wrinkled his nose. "Ew! I'm getting ready!" He announced, and ran to the casinos' small bathroom.