Jade Returns

Its been a month since Henrys adventure to Emma's. They are in New York and Regina secretly makes calls, text, and video chats to Emma. Robin doesn't suspect a thing which is good in Regina's case. Its Friday and Regina heres a knock on the door. As Regina opens the door she is shocked to see Jade.

"Jade what are you doing here?"

"Well i'm here for you actually, um can I come in and talk?"

"Sure come on in."

"Thanks."

Jade walked in and they went to the kitchen.

"Jade can I get you anything to drink or-"

"No i'm good."

"Okay so what did you want to talk about."

"Well I wanted to talk to you about Emma."

"What about her?"

"Well I need to tell you that day that you um left I um."

"You what?"

"Well me and Emma we uh."

"Jade?"

"Well I slept with her."

"WHAT?"

"Regina i'm so sorry it just happened."

"How the hell could you do that, how could Emma do that to me?"

"Regina i'm-"

"Get the hell out!"

Jade started busting out in laughter.

"Jade what is funny?"

"AHHHH HAHAHAHA You."

"What?"

"Your face you were all like," "Ahhh Jade you slept with the love of my life." "HAHAHA."

"So you didn't sleep with Emma?"

"Of course not. yeah I was really pissed that you left but I wouldn't do that to you."

"So why did you say you did."

"Just to test something and that look on your face, wow thats going in the books."

"Jade that wasn't funny."

"Your right it was hilarious. HAHAHA."

"Anyways is that all you wanted to tell me."

"Well no I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"Well i'm not going to tell you but I am going to tell you the things you need. So first go pack you bag because your going to be gone all weekend."

"Jade I can't just leave, I have children and a very overprotective husband."

"Gina I know thats why I already taken care of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Well early today when your assistant went to go get you your lunch I went to her desk and made a call to Robin say ing that you had some business thing, and that a nanny will be able to watch the kids this weekend."

"Well why can't Robin watch them?"

"Because he is going out of town to see his brother, didn't he tell you."