"Amelia," Olly said, laughing slightly as he wrapped his arms around her. He pecked her lips gently. "They guys know I was showing you the room last night. They wouldn't expect to see me on the couch."

"Still!" She said quickly. "You have to go back to your room, then! They can't see you coming of my room!"

He frowned, feeling his heart fall slightly. "Why? Did, you, um...is this?" He swallowed. He really hoped she didn't think of this as a one night stand kind of thing. "Did you want to keep this a secret?"

Amelia's eyes grew wide, upset that he had thought that was what she had insinuated. "No!" she yelped. "Of course not! But last night, all we did was kiss and if you're seen coming out of my room...there's no way they'll believe that." She came and stood in front of Olly, bring her hands up to rest around his neck. "I want to take this slow, Olly, I really do. I...I really care about you and I don't want to ruin all this by having people misconstrue my feelings for you. And knowing your-our-housemates, they most certainly will."

She let her hands drop and grabbed one of his, holding it tightly. She began to drag him towards the door, her hand on the knob. He clutched her hand, enlacing their fingers as she poked her head out the door. The hallway was clear. Pulling it wide open, Olly leaned in the door way, pulling her against him.

"You have feelings for me?" he asked, grinning excitedly. This was really happening, he thought as a soft blush spread across her cheeks.

"Well, yes," she said, fiddling with a lose string on his shirt. "I thought that was obvious."

"Is it obvious that I have feelings for you, too?" Olly asked, nuzzling his nose against hers. "Cause I hope it is."

Amelia giggled, feeling ticklish at his touch. "Maybe just a little."

With that, Olly swooped down and captured her lips with his once more, kissing her zealously. He pressed her against the other side of the doorframe, her back making a small thump upon contact. Her hands dug into his hair, running through the soft strands and his came to grip her hips, pulling her pelvis against his. She kissed him back eagerly and he couldn't help but feel that he moment was just so perfect.

So of course it got ruined.

"Holy shit!" The pair broke apart at the loud exclamation, startled to see Jason standing there, viking helmet on his head. Olly wiped at his mouth with the back of her hand and Amelia quickly began rearranging her hair.

"Jason!" Olly said, trying to play it cool, like he hadn't just been caught making out with Amelia like a teenager. "What are you doing up so early?"

Jason gaped at him, his mouth open like a fish. "I just got home! It was two for one night at The Corale!" He looked between the two of them, smirking slowly. "Oh my god, you guys totally just kiss kiss timed."

"What in the hell? What's all this commotion?" Another voice said, and Jeff appeared around the corner, a coffee mug in his hand. "Did you just said someone kiss kiss timed?"

Jason nodded excitedly. "Yeah! Those two!" he pointed at Olly and Amelia, who were standing awkwardly in the door to Amelia's room.

Jeff's eyes double in size. "No way. No way, no way, no way. Who would have thought. Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!"

"I know!" Jason said with a laugh. "I can't believe you! You should have seen them!"

"Seen who?" Amelia rolled her eyes upon hearing Adam as he came out of the bathroom across the hall. "What the heck is going on?"

"Olly and Amelia are together!" Jason all but shouted. "I just saw them making out!"

Jeff looked at them, a smile tugging at his lips. "Wait, are you? Together, I mean? Is this what this is?"

Olly bit his lip, unsure of how to respond. He and Amelia hadn't even had time to discuss this yet. All that was said was that they had feelings for each other, which was more than enough for him. He didn't want to put a label on it and he really wished he had been smarter and had just left her room entirely. Then they wouldn't be in this mess.

But a moment later, he felt Amelia snake her small hand into his and enlace their fingers. Giving his hand a squeeze, she spoke up.

"We're, um, we're taking it slow," she said softly, still very flushed. She looked over at Olly and smiled tentatively. "Isn't that right?"

He nodded, elated. "Yeah. Slow." He had waited three years, after all.

Adam gave a whoop of excitement. "It's about damn time!" he said, high-fiving Jeff. "Oh mean, this is amazing!"

But Olly was almost completely oblivious to his friend's excitement, for all that he noticed was the warmth of Amelia's palm against his.