chapter 5 ~hers~

When Kat woke up it was from the pain in between her legs. She'd lost her virginity to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend, Dominic Sherwood. Of course she wasn't a virgin because of Joel but this was he official first time. The way she'd imagined it. "Morning." Dom put his arms around her waist and kissed the already marked skin of her neck. There was a small hickey on her neck from Dom kissing her neck so much last night. Now they lay in each others arms kissing softly. "Did you use protection?" Kat looked at Dom who shook his head. "No. I was thinking too much about what I'd do to you. Do you take pills? You know birth control pills?" Kat signed. "No. I didn't think I'd need them." Kat lay back down in his arms. "Hey.. If you end up pregnant.. I will be here for our baby." Our baby katherine liked the sound of that. "I know you'll make a good daddy." She kissed him again climbing on top of him.

Dom finally showered at got dressed after making love to Kat once more. All he could think about was the possibility of kat being pregnant with his baby. He smiled imagining feeling the tiny feet of his son or daughter kicking against Kats stomach, seeing ultrasounds of his baby. It was a perfect image. "Dom!" Kat screamed from the guest bathroom down the hall. He quickly dressed and ran into the room. "Kat?" He found her holding a towel close to her body while boo pulled at it. "Boo!" He pushed his dog away with his foot and smiled. "Don't worry. She does it to everyone." He kissed his girlfriend softly. "Thanks for the warning." Kat smiled grabbing her clothes off the counter. "I don't need any help with putting my clothes on." She walked past him to his room shutting the door. Dominic walked downstairs and began to make breakfast.

Katherine finished​ getting dressed and walked downstairs. She couldn't stop thinking about Dom and the possibility she could become pregnant. She knew the signs would take weeks to show up, she was expecting her period in a few days. If she didn't have her period she'd get a pregnancy test, if she did then she did simple. As she was walking down the hall she felt her phone vibrate. Pulling it out of her pocket she smile seeing it was only emeraude.
Em~where are you? Why aren't you home? Where's sophie. Are you with dom? OMG YOU ARE! 😍😍😍
Kat laughed and text back a simple yes to calm down her friend. Putting her phone down on the counter she came begin Dom and wrapped her arms around him. "Hey baby." He kissed her turning off the stove. "I made pancakes." Kat smiled and lay her head on his chest. "Thanks babe." They shared a soft kiss sitting down to eat. The whole time they talked about getting back on set. They still had a good two weeks. "So.. If your pregnant. Does that mean clary will be pregnant too?" Kat giggled and shrugged. "Maybe." Not much else was said. Just the couple enjoying their breakfast.

So I might do a time skip just to reveal if Kat is pregnant or not. What do you guys think?  Pregnant kat soon?