A Rainy Day with Jake💜

Chanel's Pov

When I woke up it was poring outside these kind of days are my favorite watching Netflix all day with your boyfriend. Jake was still sleeping as usual he'd sleep forever if he could, but I don't let that happen. I went into the bathroom and when I came out Jake wasn't in the bed huh he might actually be up before noon shocker. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Jake cooking breakfast how sweet is this I wrapped my arms around his waist, and buried my face in his back. "Good morning babe" "good morning." "What you making?" "The usual eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast unless you want something else?" "Nope I'm good thanks babe" "you know I love to cook" "yeah I know what are we going to do today?" "Idk yet Netflix probably" "I'm fine with that."

Jake's Pov

Chanel is different from other girls she's fine with watching Netflix and staying in unlike other girls they'd rather be out doing something I love Chanel she's like me in most ways. She's not clingy like the other girls either which is a plus.

Chanel's Pov

I can't decide between The Flash, Arrow, or Supernatural "Jake!!" "What?" Jake came out of the bathroom in joggers and a Miami tank top I bought for him when we were in Miami a few years ago. "I can't decide between these shows which one do you want to watch?" "Let's finish The Arrow before the new season comes back on." "Good idea! Come sit with me?" "With pleasure babe but first we need snacks any requests?" "Skittles and popcorn and water. Thanks babe!" "Your welcome!"

*10 episodes later*

Chanel's Pov

Wow that finale was not what I expected it to be at all my mind is blown away. I don't think Jake really gets into these kind of TV shows like I do I mean I'm a nerd about DC comics I always have been since I was 4 because I've hated Marvel. (Sorry if I offended anybodyJake was asleep on the couch at least he didn't fall asleep during an episode.