Telling Lia💖

Chanel's Pov

How am I going to tell Lia? I mean I know she'll be happy for me, but idk I feel ugh I don't even know  what I feel. Don't get me wrong I'm in love with Jake no doubt about that, but idk if I can handle all of his fans hating on me.. I mean I think we both took care of it, but it can start up whenever.. Maybe I'll have a girls day and talk with Lia about all of it. She knows more about how to deal with this kind of stuff not me. I grabbed my iPhone and found Lia Marie🌸 in my contacts and texted her.

To Lia Marie🌸 hey any plans for today?
From Lia Marie🌸 nope why?
To Lia Marie🌸 well I need you :( we need a girls day
From Lia Marie🌸 agreed! :) what do u wanna do?
To Lia Marie🌸 idc we have a lot to talk about though..
From Lia Marie🌸 ok :) let's hang at the beach!? Its hot out!
To Lia Marie🌸 yes! What time?
From Lia Marie🌸 um I'm getting ready now
To Lia Marie🌸 ok me too! Oh I'm at Jake's house though :)
From Lia Marie🌸 ok wait? Do u need to go to your house to change?
To Lia Marie🌸 fuck! Yeah sorry love :(
From Lia Marie🌸 don't be you're fine :) I'll text u when I'm leaving
To Lia Marie🌸 ok c u soon love!

I put my iPhone in my purse and I quietly walked out of Jake's room trying not to wake him up. I waited maybe only 10 minutes then Lia got there. "Hey babe, your up early. Why?" "Um I'm having a girls day with Lia Marie today. Is that okay?" "Yeah that's fine, I will check I'm every few hours?" "Yep sounds good! I'm telling her about our engagement we'll see how she takes the news." "I'm sure she'll be happy for you either way." I kissed Jake goodbye and I grabbed my needed things iPhone, charger then I headed downstairs to Lia's car. "Hey girl! I missed you!" I hide the ring under my purse hiding it from Lia so she wouldn't see it. I didn't think when I grabbed my ChapStick out of my purse with my left hand shit! Why'd I do that? "Um Chanel?" I slowly looked at her and said "what Lia?" "Is that what I think it is!?!" "Yes!! Lia!! Jake and I are going to get married soon!!" "Yes!! I've waited for this to happen!! For a really long time!!" "Really? You hated him remember?" "Yes, but only for what he did to you." "Oh." I really thought that Lia hated him like as in she didn't like him at all, but I guess I was wrong.

*Skipping to the beach*

Lia's Pov

I really don't know what to expect from this girls day, I mean Chanel said we have a lot to talk about which kind of scares me a little.. I mean my best friend is getting married sometime in the future! Jake is the guy who won't give up on a girl no matter what happens between them, and I love that because that means he won't give up on Chanel which is what we both want. The drive to the beach wasn't long, but with all of the L.A traffic it sure seemed like it.