14

promotion was over and now the boys got their phones back.

-

marketlee: OMGOMGOMGOGMGKF IM SO SORRY

marketlee: i had something vv important to do so my "uncle" took my phone away

marketlee: IM NOT MAD OR ANYTHING BTW

jj: oh hi you're back

jj: ok good bc i thought you were hella mad at me for some reason

jj: and "uncle"??

marketlee: he's like my uncle ig

jj: oh

jj: i rlly wanna meet you

jj: new years is in three days and i'm not going to be on my phone at all on new years and nye since i'll have to leave my phone at home so don't be like me lmao

jj: and what were you so buy with for the last week??

jj: busy*

marketlee: work

jj: you work? where

marketlee: a company

jj: name of the company?

marketlee: sm

jj: WHAT

jj: WAIT WHAT

jj: like as what?

marketlee: brb

[marketlee has logged off]

[jj has logged off]

-

the boy had planned to slowly indirectly tell her who he is.

"mark hyung, i'm your roommate but you barely talk that much now. you're always on your phone, why?" his roommate, donghyuk; known as haechan; asked him, slightly worried.

"nothing. i'll be showering now. don't prder pizza. you always order and use my money."

mark left the room, leaving his phone on his pillow. the younger looked at the phone before opening it, using his fingerprint that the older forgot was input.

"they text so much...." but he eventually finished reading it a slight minute before the older walked back into their room with a towel. "thank you so much for thanking a 20 minute shower."

"what?"

"hyung! who is jihyun?" mark's eyes spilled right into donghyuk's. "who. said. you. could. look. at. my. phone." thinking he saw jihyun text him and it popped up instead of his fingerprint, he grabbed his phone and went back onto his bed. "and she's a girl. keep this a secret for me ok?"

the sly young one smirked. "pay me." mark groaned, reaching for his wallet, he took out a fifty dollar bill and handed it over. "my lips are zipped!"

-

marketlee: i just work there. i'll tell you the details later.

[marketlee has logged off]