"You're in a good mood." he commented.

"We'll be going now. See you later Kakashi."

"See you Asuma. Kurenai." he nodded at them.

"Bye Yuuki." Kurenai said to me.

"Bye!" i waved.

Kakashi unhooked my arms from around my neck and turned to face me. "Why aren't you in the hospital?"

"Because she's an idiot." Sapphira told him.

"That was uncalled for. So where's Sasuke?"

"With Naruto and Sakura. They went to visit you at the infirmary."

"So i'll run into them sooner or later. Come for a walk with me. Sapph, you can go back. Kakashi will make sure i won't do anything stupid."

She looked at Kakashi and sighed. "Okay then. Bye bye, ya lovebirds!"

I sniggered and grabbed Kakashi's hand and dragged him to the top of the Hokages faces.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kakashi asked as i leant against his shoulder.

"Time doesn't heal everything Kakashi." i whispered. "We'll always have something left cut open. Promise me something."

"Hmm?" he put his chin on my head.

"Don't ever leave."

"Never." he wrapped his arms around me. "I'll never leave you. I swear."

"Mmm. Good." i looked up into his face, which wasn't covered in mask anymore. I stroked his cheek. "Why do you cover your face?"

"Don't know. Because i can, i guess."

"Really? Or is it so girls won't fall for your looks, but for you?"

"Spot on."

I smiled and kissed him before laying back, looking at the sky.

He laid back beside me. Staring at me.

I squirmed "What?"

"You're beautiful. Has anyone ever told you that?"

I blushed. "No."

"Well maybe i should do it more often. You hair is changing color too."

"Huh?" i lifted up a lock. It was true. Now it was a light grey instead of stark white. "Maybe it'll turn black soon."

"And i'll like it all the same." he said.

"You're getting really soft around me nowadays. Though i'm doing the exact same."

"Yep." he rolled and leaned over me, arms at either side of my face. His hair hung over his eyes, covering them.

"Kakashi?" i asked.

"Yuuki, What do you think of me?"

"What?"

"What do you think of me?" he repeated.

"I think that your; kind, strong, sweet, funny, a bit lazy, reassuring, and i think,"

"What?"

I pushed his hair back and looked into his eyes. "And i think i'm falling in love with you."

A smile lit up his face. "Good." Before kissing me like i've never been kissed before.

I knew by this that he would never let me go and that he had made up his mind.

When he broke away i smiled. "You've been holding out on me." i accused.

"I wasn't sure how to act."