The Eulogy:

~
Tay:
~
Tay was loving college life and being out of DC was like a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

Tay had begun dating, he was see a dude name Jason a sophomore that's on the Knowles University Football Team.

Tay and Miguel were still really good friends, but without benefits.

At first Tay was a little scared to date Jason he didn't want to hurt him by pulling him into his crazy a life and he didn't know how Miguel would react to them.

When Miguel (lied to him and said) that he was okay with him dating Jason, Tay let his guard down and left Jason in more.

Once Tay agreed to got with Jason, he let Jason know right off that he wasn't into drama and that he was scared nor would he hesitate to fuck him up if he brought drama into his life.

~
Miguel:
~
Miguel really didn't like the idea or the fact that Tay was seeing Jason, but he understood why it had to happen and no matter what he want Tay "Happy".

Miguel knew in his heart that he and Tay would find their way back to each other someday....

Miguel had finally brought down Kannon an is drug organization and put him in prison. Half of his promise to MJ was complete....

<<<<<---------->>>>>

~
3 Years Later:
~
Tuesday, June 25th, 2005 | Miguel and MJ:
Miguel sat beside his son MJ's (Miguel, Jr), bedside and thought about is life over the last four years, how he has everything he could ever wanted one day and his left was set he had just asked the love of his life to marry (which he said yes) and the next day everything was torn apart and everything was turned up side down, after he and he's oldest son were and both ending up in comas (in which MJ is still in).

After waken up from is coma, feel like he's lost everything....

His Happy Family Is Gone...

Now the love of his life is in a relationship with someone else (he kicks himself everyday for not fight for Tay), one son hates him and barley speaks to him and the other son is laying in a hospital bed not able to speak at all.

Miguel had finally had enough of being strong an broke down and cried

-MJ: Daddy Don't Cry
(MJ said in almost a whisper, speaking for the first time in four years).
-Miguel: MJ...?
(Miguel asked sure he heard MJ speak or he imaged it).
-MJ: Daddy... Why are you cryin... Everything Is Goin To Be Okay Now
(MJ said as he opened his eyes for the first time).
-