Chapter 13: Truth, Lies And Consequence 3

~
Tuesday, January 16, 2001 |Mrs. Benson's Dinner at TheBlueNote |8:00pm:
~
When Tay, Miguel and MJ walked inside Brandon, Jamari and Jamie were the first people they saw.

Brandon, Jamie and Jamari were waitin on Jay who was bring his Mother and Mrs. Benson.

Once inside the restaruant MJ ran to Jamari, Brandon and Miguel just looked at each other, with Tay didn't even acknowledge that Jamie was even there, with Brandon noticin' that Tay wasn't speakin' to Jamie and that they had gotten pasted Jamie lieing to him, Brandon wanted to know what was goin on so he asked Miguel, (known that Tay nor Jamie would say anythin).

-Brandon: Miguel... What's Goin' On With Tay And Jamie, Tay's Actin' Like Jamie's Not Even Here...?
(Brandon asked Tay was playin with Jamari and MJ).
-Miguel: Jamie Lied To Him...!
(Miguel repiled, and was about to walk away, but Brandon stopped him).
-Brandon: Lied About What....?
(Brandon asked lost about what was goin on).
-Miguel: About Ur Bestfriend Being Alive...!
(Miguel stated lookin over at Tay).
-Brandon: Smilez Is Alive And Jamie Knew, Dude What The Hell Are U Smokin'....?
(Brandon asked not believing what he was hearing).
-Miguel: Yes, Smilez Is Alive And Jamie Knew The Whole Time And Tay Found Out To Day...! B, I Saw Him Wit My On Eyes...!
(Miguel replied).
-

Before Brandon could say anythin' Jay, Ms. Carson (Jay's Mother) and Mrs. Benson walked in the door.

-

(Mrs

(Mrs. Carson)

Mrs. LaTocha Carson is 38y.o. African-American. Mrs. Carson is Straight and she likesto be a Bottom. She has a average female build, with a 30" waist and a phat round bubble ass.

Once everyone was seated, everyone could feel the tension between Tay and Jamie how were sittin' across from each other.

The waiter came to take everyones order, after everyone order all hell broke loose when Jamie told Tay he was sorry.

-Tay: I Don't Give A FUCK If Ur Fuckin' Sorry, Or Not, U Fuckin' Two-Faced Son-Of-A-Bitch Don't Say Shit Else To Me Nigga, Unless U Want Me To Fuck U Up Dude...!
(Tay said ready to punch Jamie in the face).
-Mrs Benson: Taylor...! What Is Wrong With Your, Why Are Your Talkin' To Jamie Like That....?
(Mrs. Benson asked still not known that Jamie Knew about Smilez being alive or that Smilez was alive).
-Brandon: Mom, Lets not get into that right now, you and aunt LaTocha jus enjoy yall night and we'll talk about what's goin on tomorrow...!
(Brandon said not wantin' the night to be ruined).
-Tay: Brandon, We Can Talk About It Now...! Smilez Is Alive And Jamie Knew The Whole Time...!
(Tay said, with everyone lookin at him like he finally snaped).
-Mrs. Benson: Baby...
(Mrs. Benson started to say, before Miguel stopped her).
-Miguel: Momma Benson...! Smilez Is Alive I Saw Him, Myself... Him And Jamie Came To The Penthouse Earlier today...!
(Miguel said holdin' Tay's hand as he confirmed what Tay was sayin).
-