Chapter 20: Back Stabber

~
June 27th, 2001 |Michaels and Michaels Law Office:
~
It been two days since Miguel and MJ were shot and Tay was headed down to Miguel's lawyers office, (along with Mrs. Benson, Mr & Mrs. Santiago, Bree and Smilez).

Everyone waited for Miguel's lawyer not sure what was going on.Miguel's lawyer (Davidson Michaels, the 1st), had called the meeting on Miguel's behalf, in case he was unable to make decisions for himself. When the doors opened David Michaels (Davidson's son) walked into the room.

-

(David)

(David)

Davidson "David" Michaels, the 2nd, is 38y.o. African-American and Caucasian. David's Bi-Sexual and he like to be a Verse-Bottom. David's a sexy good lookin' dude, a tight muscled Football playa body, with a 38" waist, and a phat booty.
-

-David: Sorry I'm late! I was just made aware of this meeting, by my father, who had to be in court.
(David said as he made his way over to his disk).
-Smilez: It's fine David
(Smilez replied, already knowing David, he was Smilez's lawyer when he went to jail).
-Mrs. Santiago: Can We Cut Shit Out? And Get To The Point Of My We're All Here.
(Mrs. Santiago said, being a bitch).
-Mr. Santiago: Nina!
(Mr. Santiago said upset).
-David: Oh, Ok! First let me say that I'm truly sorry to hear about Miguel and MJ. Second I'm sad to say that this is what brings us here today. Miguel made arrangements with my father to get up a power of attorney, to make decisions for him, if he couldn't do so for himself.
(Dad said shocked, but quickly regained his composer).
-Mr. Santiago: Who did my son make his power of attorney?
(Mr. Santiago asked, before his wife could).
-David: Miguel split is power of attorney up into four parts, making Taylor Khristian Benson, Eric Atreyu Harris, Mr. Ricardo Santiago and Mrs. NaTocha Benson.
__
1st. Miguel gives power of attorney to run his company OrtegaMusicWorldRecords in his appearance to Eric Atreyu Harris.
__
2nd. Miguel gives power of attorney for all of his medical decisions to Taylor Khristian Benson.
__
3rd. Miguel gives power of attorney for financial decisions to Mr. Ricardo Santiago and Taylor Khristian Benson.
__
4th. Miguel gives power of attorney for guardian ship of his children Miguel, Jr and Christian Santiago to Mrs. NaTocha Benson and Taylor Khristian Benson.
(David replied, with Mrs. Santiago highly upset).

However, before Mrs. Santiago could make a scene, Mr. Santiago got her out of there.

~
Friday June 29th, 2001:
~
It was had been four days since Miguel was shot and as Tay withdraw with in himself and Black was on a full blown nut.

Black played his role as the perfect bestfriend while around Tay and the others. Black had planed to take out Miguel, but he never wanted MJ, Christain or even Tay (he wanted Tay for himself.

Right now Black was at one of his trap houses trying to find who fucked up and hit Miguel before he was ready.

-Black: WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN... I TOLD U MUTHAFUCKAS NOT TO MOVE ON MIGUEL UNTIL I TOLD U TO, U STPUID MUTHAFUCKAS MOVE WITHOUT ME AND A FUCKIN KID ENDS UP IN A FUCKIN COMA...! AND THAT MUTHAFUCKA NIGGA AIN'T EVEN DEAD....
(Black said yelling at his crew).
-Crew Member: Boss...! We did what u told us to dude, we...
(Said one of Black's boys, before he was cut off).
-Black: I NEVER FUCKIN SAID MORE ON THAT NIGGA... I TOLD Y'ALL TO FUCKIN WAIT...!
(Black yelled as he smacked dude in the face, before punching him in the face).
-