Chapter 1

If only there was a time where she could go back and tell him the truth.

"Hey, Bee. Is there anyone that you like?"

"No." She answers without any hesitation but inside, her feelings are wreaking havoc.

"Ah really?" Jimin lets out an inaudible sigh. "So, you don't have a crush on any of the other guys, do you?"

"No, why would you think so?" Bee forces a laugh. If only there was an easier way to confess to him. To tell him that the person she adores the most is him, but she can't. She just couldn't. There was no way she could jeopardize their friendship for her selfish feelings.

"But, you seem really close with Namjoon?" he asks, which sounded more like a confirmation for himself.

"It's hyung to you." She corrects him and laughs when there was a slight fear stricken in his eyes, "But no, we're just friends, Jimin. You know that more than anyone, right?"

"Yeah." He mutters as he stirs the ice floating in his juice.

"Is there someone you like, Jimin?" she asks and it's her turn to ask for a confirmation without sounding too obvious.

Jimin leans back and scratches the back of his neck out of embarrassment. There was a light pink tint on his cheeks. And Bee always found it too cute when he blushed.

"You're blushing! So you do have someone you like." She blurts out. She teases him and pokes his shoulder and he turns even more red. Inside, her blood is boiling with anger. Angry with herself for putting herself in this situation, and then the jealousy that strikes her right through her heart knowing that the person he likes will never be her.

"I don't think I'll tell her though, that I like her." He says. His face is apparently the colour of a tomato now.

"But, why not? You should never lose the chance to confess or you'll just regret it later." She tells him and pats his lonely hand on the table. Her heart aches terribly. Why couldn't she just follow her own advice?

"I don't know. I don't think she likes me anyway. We're friends but I don't think she sees me that way." He explains and for a while Bee feels kind of glad. However, it didn't last long knowing that she was happy over someone else's misfortune and it made her sick to her stomach.

"Well, I have to go now." He suddenly says and Bee blinks blankly at him.

"S-So soon?" Time had gone by so fast she didn't even realise it. She wanted to see more of him. Know more about him. But they were just friends –

"I promised Taehyung I'd meet him." He said as he got up and started to wear his coat. "Thanks a lot for the talk Bee. It was fun, sorry I had to cut it short from usual." He says a little despondent on having to leave so soon. Instead of saying anything back, Bee stares back with her mind blank from the heavy feeling in her chest. She's choking on some words that she just can't seem to let out.

He gives her a small wave goodbye before he walks off and finally leaves the tiny café. Once the door closes behind him, it seemed like all her brain functions started to work again and she finally runs out after him.

"Jimin!" she shouts. The young man not far from where she stood turns around and sees her. She walks straight up to him and stops right in front of him.

"Bee?" Jimin raises an eyebrow. "Did I forget something?" he asks as he starts to search his pockets for anything missing.

"Tell her." She blurts out.