Last Night

Rapmon's POV
I was in my room minding my own business until I heard my phone rang."Hello?"I answered."Hey Hyung me and the other hyungs are going to the bar wanna come?"Jin asked."Sure hyung,when?"I said."Right now we'll be there in 10 minutes"Jin said hanging up. I heard up took a shower,brush my teeth and brush my hair back.

I walked outside of my hotel and waited outside in the park to wait for the other hyungs

I walked outside of my hotel and waited outside in the park to wait for the other hyungs.A car suddenly pull up and it was Jin's Lamborghini. I opened the door and sat down and started talking to other hyungs.

"Why are we going to the bar hyungs anyway?"I asked.

"I want some beer"Yoongi said.

"Dance to music"Jhope said.

"Get laid"Jimin said with smug ass tone.

Awkward Silence....

.......
"So you a virgin? Seriously you got no jams Jimin, Jungkook lost his before any of us"I said smugly. We all laughed except for Jimin.

Time Skip 30 minutes past
When we arrived
I then put on my shades but accidentally broke them again...All the hyungs laughed and started teasing me. Me and the other hyungs went inside. It was loud , people were dancing and drinking and maybe banging each other as well."HEY GUYS! YOU READY FOR THE SHOW?!"The host said.Everyone in the room started screaming and shouting. I'm wondering what the f*ck is going on?"What's going on?"I asked the hyungs."Oh you guys must be new here eh?"said the bartender.We all nodded."Well this bar have strippers male and female, tonight they're wearing costumes"bartender said. I saw three males strippers came on stage one with light blonde hair, pale skin and wearing a black sleeveless shirt,skin tie jeans and nicky(Jackson Got7).A guy with brown hair black jacket,lacy shirt,black leather pants and jordans(Mark Got7).Last a boy with thick lips, foreign face,Auburn hair,wearing black '10' shirt, jeans pants,brown boots.They dancing Hard Carry.
*Hard Carry Aye!*(my frickin jam)

A short male with a top hat,shirtless,tie pants,boots(BigBang G-Dragon).The last one had white hair with highlight silver, sleeveless unique shirt,black skinny jeans, jordans (BigBang T.O.P).Those two were singing,rapping and dancing to Good Boy.Then two males,one with a bubble tea in his hand drinking it half way.The other was eating a drum stick with lust and hunger in his eyes.(Who may these two be?)

The two started dancing Playboy,Lotto and Overdose.

After those two performances the stage started to go dark making everyone started to scream and shout.
I was looking around to find the hyungs to see Jungkook make out with a girl by a corner of the room practically sucking each others face off.Jimin is actually dancing with a girl.He actually got the frickin balls to actually ask a girl to dance with him.Jhope and V are practically drunk dancing on tables like crazy while girls fawn over them.Jin had frickin group of girls at table with him,arms rapped around two girls that were sitting next to him.Suga was sleeping on top of table after having his twelfth   drink.A group of girls came out and one girl or I should say guy caught my attention.He looked very feminine but his was a bit masculine.He wore a school uniform with knee socks.He had h/l h/c, beautiful e/c, flawless body and fare s/c. I wouldn't be lying but that shirt shows his pink nipples and his skirt didn't really help cover his perfect arse.Damn this dude is turning me straight as a circle.

To be continued...