only one

Niall runs inside their shared house with his hands covering his face, muffling his sobs. He goes straight to their room hoping this drama would stop. Make the bad stop from ruining his life.

Why can't he just go back to before? Where everything was perfectly fine. No troubles, no worries. With his soulmate right next to him.

Was he not good enough for him? Was he too clingy? Too annoying? Too masculine that he needs a girl for his needs?

"Niall, can you stop being so dramatic?!" Zayn shouts and slams the door.

Niall doesn't answer. Scared that his voice will crack. He doesn't deserve this. He did his work well. He made sure everything in the office was done and neatly placed. He helped walk senior citizens cross the street. He offered to walk his neighbour's dog when they're busy. He did nothing wrong to get this.

With slow heavy breaths, he answers Zayn, "What do you mean?"

"She's just a friend of mine. Nothing more." Zayn stated with his eyebrows scrunched together. You can see that he doesn't want to talk about it, so does Niall.

"You know what, I'll just go over to Harry's and let you think that this is bullshit." He spits out and grabs his wallet.

"No! Zayn! Stay with me. Please." Niall begs while he grabs for Zayn's arm but he yanks it away and growled.

"Stop it, Niall." Then he's gone.

"Zayn." A voice singsongs. Arms wrap around his waist and a chin pressed to his shoulder.

He stares at the pitch black yard of Perrie's, smoking his 4th fag in 20 minutes.

"I can calm you down, just respond." She says.

She starts kissing his neck, sucking softly making sure not to leave spots, so Niall doesn't suspect anything later on. Then down his jawline, and kisses on the corner of his mouth.

Zayn relaxes, he throws his cigarette butt and spins around. He kisses her aggressively and she groans with pleasure.

Niall cries quietly. He hugs his pillow tightly, letting a few whimpers slip out of his mouth. He loves Zayn so much. They're married for two good long years. There's some few fights but those are just normal. Couples fight all the time, right?

He doesn't know why Zayn became like this. He was so faithful to Niall. Always spending time with him, not letting out of his sight, makes him breakfast on a good day (which is when he wakes up earlier than Niall but that's rare), only shows that Niall is the only thing he's interested at. Holds his hand when they're in a crowded area. Blows hot breath in his hands when the weather gets really cold. Tell him he's the only one.

Remembering these sweet memories wants Niall to lose control. Wants him to throw anything that has his eyes set on. Wants him to punch Zayn repeatedly on his chest. Wants him to hide inside the closet and wait for all of this to end. Wants him to end his life already. He wants his Zayn back. He wants his perfect love life back.

Niall sits next to the window, waiting for Zayn to come home. He wants to cry but he cried too much he doesn't have tears left to fall. His face was pale and the red tear-stained cheeks gives just a little bit of colour. His eyes looked droopy but he wasn't sleepy. His lips tightly in a straight line. His skinny fingers tapping endlessly on the window sill. His body slightly swaying. He kind of looks like a mental patient, ready to attack if you touch him.

His body was weaker and thinner. Oh no, he wasn't into depression, he's just sick. He's sick of Zayn lying to him. Whatever he puts in his stomach, goes into the toilet after that. He can't handle it. It just hurts so much.