Chapter 10: Who I Am

Start from the beginning

Tay questioned that all the time, (Tay's mind was sayin and tellin him that yes Smilez was "Dead", but Tay's heart was sayin and tellin' him Smilez was "Alive").

~
Thursday, December 21th, 2000:
~
After spendin' a Ten in the hospital Tay was able to go home, all of Tay's test came back negative no STD's an no of diseases and was HIV negative all well.

It was 4day until Christmas and all Tay wanted was to be home for Christmas and his wish came true.

~
Wednesday, December 23th, 2000:
~
Tay had been home for two day now and was still adjustin' and dealin' with what happen to him.

Tay would jump everytime sumone would touch him, he barely slept or left the house.

~
Monday, December 25th, 2000:
~
Christmas morning, Tay's watchin Jamari (his lil' brotha), MJ (his stepson, with Miguel) and Lil' Eric (his stepson, with Smiliez) openin' up his gifts, with Jay (his identical cousin and bestfriend), his Mom (Ms. Benson), Jay's Mom (Ms. Carson), Keisha, Brandon (who was still home on leave), Jamie (his brotha-in-law) and Miguel (who hasn't left Tay's since he's been found).

Tay was really enjoyin' himself with his family, even Brandon and Miguel was gettin' along, for once.

~
Wednesday, December 27th, 2000:
~
It was two days after Christmas, which was great and wird all in one, (with Brandon being so nice to Miguel).

Tay was chillin at home by himself for the first time since he's come home.

Tay was layin on his bed witchin' Good Times, when his cell phone went off, by the ringtone he knew who it was (it was his boi Kai), so he picked it up.

-Kai: Boo..! Come Open Ur Door...!
(Kai said when Tay picked up).
-Tay: Damn...! I Don't Hi, How Are...! Hi Kairell....!
(Tay said fuckin' wit by callin Kai by his whole first name Kairell {Kai-rell}, as got up to open the door).
-Kai: Nigga If U Don't Come This Damn Door... Shit It Cold Out Here...!
(Kai said, a lil' pissed the Tay call Kairell he hates, he says its to damn ghetto).
-Tay: Nigga...! I Will Make Ur As Stand Out Here As Long...! As I Want And Will...!"
(Tay stated, as he let Kai inside).
-Kai: Whatever...! Nigga, I Aint One Of Ur Lil' Nagga...! I Am K.A.I....! So That Shit U Talkin Don't Mean A Damn Thing To Me...!
(Kai replied cuttin Tay off, as they walked to Tay's bedroom).
-

Once they got inside Tay's room, Tay pushed Kai up angainst the wall.

-Tay: Nigga, I Don't Know Who The Fuck U Thing U Talkin' To Right Now, But U Got Me Fucked Up Lil' Dude...!
(Tay said lookin down at Kai).
-Tay (continued): I See, I Am Goin' Heve To Teach U Not To Fuck Wit Me...! Get On Ur Knees And Suck My Dick, Nigga...!
(Tay said).
-

Tay pushed Kai down on his knees with left hand and pulled his dick out with his right.

Kai jus looked up at Tay like he was crazy, 'til Tay smacked his dick on he's lips and Kai got the hint and took Tay's 8" half-hard dick into his mouth and started to suck it to its fully-hard 10½" dick.

Kai couldn't believe that this was happen to him right, (Kai would've giving his life to do this, all he has ever wanted to do was please Tay and show Tay that know one could luv him like he could).

Kai sucked Tay's dick, like he's never sucked anyone before, if this was jus a one time thing Kai was goin to suck the hell outta Tay, (so very time Tay's dick got hard, Tay think of him).

-Tay: Get Up And Take Ur Clothes Off, Nigga...!
(Tay said as he pulled Kai off his dick).
-

Once Kai was outta his clothes, Tay laid Kai on his stomach.