Chapter 9: Missing

Start from the beginning

(Jose)

Dude 1 (Jose) is 19y.o. Puerto Rican. He stands at 5'10", 195lbs {of nothin but muscle, with a basketball playa build}, Light skin complexion, Long Pretty Black hair and Gray eyes, with a 9" dick}.

-

-

(Julez)

(Julez)

Dude 2 (Julez) is 17y.o. African-American, 6'0", 135lbs {with Basketball playa build}. He as Light {Redbone} skin complexion, Long curly Black hair {in Dreads that stop in the middle of his back} and pretty Green eyes {he's the sexy pretty type}, with a phat 10" dick and a phat ass}.
-

-

(P-Nut)

(P-Nut)

Dude 3 (P-Nut) is 19y.o. African-American, African and Jamaican. He has a Dark skin complexion, he's not the ugliest or the cuties dude.
-

Tay felt no pain as two of the dudes (Jose and Julez) double dicked Tay (with their 10" and 9" dicks), while the third dude (P-Nut) fucked Tay's mouth (with his 8½" dick), as he road Jose's face, before cummin down Tay's throat.

Jose and Julez kept fuckin Tay, after P-Nut one bust in his mouth.

Jose and Julez had a good rhythm as they double dicked Tay, with Jose bustin' his nut first and him pullin out.

Pretty soon it was just the dude Julez left in the room wit Tay.

If anyone saw the way Julez fuckin Tay, they would swear that Jules was makin luv to Tay, like they had hed lovers for years.

Julez real didn't wanna rape Tay, but he knew if he didn't go along with the others, then he would be layin' right next to Tay, and he could go through that again {it happen to him when he first said no to D, the first D asked him to join his crew, no one say no to D}. Julez let a stream of tears fall from his eyes he fucked Tay.

-Julez: I'm Sorry...!
(Julez said cumin inside of Tay, after he finshed cumin' Julez put out and left the room, with tears in his eyes).
-