Agreeing

Akila's POV

Cautiously I move closer toward him, shuffling inch by inch wide eyed as an out stretched hand grabs mine. I blink in surprise and he drags me into my bathroom. Carefully and silently he wipes all the makeup off my face and replaces it.

I look at myself through the mirror and look down at my feet. I grunt with a sigh and click my heels. "You know it wouldnt bring you home" Loki chuckled in a hot british way. "Yeah" I replied softly and closed my eyes.

"Look at me" he booms, I catiously look up to him and fliped the hair out of my face showing me face to face with his sparkling eyes. Slowly he grips my chin and moves me closer to him, I relax and let him take control as our lips meet for a brief kiss.

"I need to tell you something" Loki whispered in my ear, "I'm not from earth, im from a planet named Asgard and I was the prince". I gasp then sighs and nod my head.

"ok. I believe you" I urgently say. He smiles and hugs me tight rubbing his fingers up and down my back and arms. I am excused from the room and we follow hand and hand to the dirty downstairs living room. All the people left except Alex, Jula, and Loki.

Once he was introduced to them I got to open one of my many presents.The first was a green gift with a glittery bow on top. Slowly I rip open the paper from the back side and flip it over.

I squeal and show it to the interested people behind me. "What is it?" Alex asks confusingly, "Of course it's Glee!" I shriek causing Jula to laugh covering her ears. I blush and turn back around to see who the gift was from.

There on a label stated "To Akila From... Sarah", Sarah was my favorite cousin until she passed away 'she died when being poisoned by her butler at her boyfriends mansion'.

When I saw this my eyes widened and gentle tears run down my rosy cheeks. My hands cover my face and burst into my knees, Jula runs over to me and whispers soothingly into my ear rocking me back and forth on her strong lap.

I nuzzle my head into her neck and weep on her jean jacketed shoulder. I slightly and sadly smile looking up to my best friend and she giggles back. She plays with my hair as we watch tv on my flat screen and behind me I hear the guys talking.

I take a long and deep breath before stopping Julas hand and flips my face around to face her. "Thanks." I say and she nods her head encouragingly.

Willingly I get up and pick up a pretzel stick on my way over to the boys with Jula as back up. I bump through Lokis arm and get embraced by his hands giggling lightly and looking straight ahead at Alex who was starring right smack down at Jula.

She wasn't looking but I quickly nudged her with my elbow causing her to Flinch turning around on her heels to face us. She blushes when she sees Alex's expression and automatically says "Ok Akila can you open your next present please?"

I nod and say "ok" before rushing over to pick up the next blue polka dotted present sitting on the left of a big present. This time I open it rushing and see what's inside, showing a brown Paris box and curiously unlock it looking up. The latch opens and inside is a green and gold necklace.

"Guess who got it?" Loki smirkingly asks and I smile widely into his chest. "I love it!" I say and he mutters your welcome.

In about thirty minutes the pizza was delivered and we scarfed it down like a Lion in an antelope filled field. While we ate we watched planet of the apes and it actually scared me at some parts.

I had one advantage if being scared, Loki was there to comfort me...