Let it Begin

Kikis POV

Slowly I slide on my back to the tile floor beneath me. I take one gulp of air and spit before crawling my way out the bathroom.

Who was that? I wondered as I slipped on my red high heels and headed downstairs. My parents were out so I decided to make our family's secret recipe of blueberry punch.

Step by step I make a freezing cold and delicious batch, shoving the glass bowl into our giant fridge until the party started.

"Vvvv! Vvv!" my black Nokia phone vibrated tingly on the counter and a white notification popped up onto the screen.

"Jula: Me and Alexander are outside, come and see us!"

I write back ok before latching off the lock and screeching the door open.

Jula was wearing a long, sequined blue dress with a fake feather perched in her back bun. Her lips were a bright red and had extra gloss effects added to them.

Next to my friend was her boyfriend Alexander, or Alex for short. Alex wore a tan suit and pants with brown clasped boots and a white cowboy hat. Strapped around his waist was a belt latch were he placed a fake rubber rope and held a nice fake expression of an extra from a shoot out.

I invited them inside chuckling and poured chips, gummy worms, and the punch into separate big glass bowls.

Each of them take a handful of each, nodding lightly and chewing widely with their mouths closed. I look at them before eating some myself, looking from her to him and him to her wondering how they were out together as a couple.

He was tan skinned with black curly hair and she was pale with light blonde and straight hair running to her stomach. I ponder over and over waiting for the answer they never tell me.

A single Hmpph comes out my mouth and Jula looks at me with a friendly smirk placed on her freckled face. "Ha ha guys" I say sarcastically "Im serious, when is the time to tell me because I feel like its never gonna happen!" I whine like a eight year old and plead with my lower lip on my chin. "What ever" Jula replied ignoring my expression and hops down from the chair with Alex shaking his head close behind.

One by one seventeen of my closest friends arrive, along with Sarah's older sister who was in town and a few teen neighbors who were only introduced to me a couple times.

Once everyone was greeted and placed their gifts on the red and black oak table I placed my MP3 player into the booming speakers and played a mix of my favorite songs starting with Monster by Imagine Dragond, 100% favorite!

All of us dance around crazy taking only limited breaks for snacks and plastic bottles everywhere on the counter tops. We talked, roamed and jumped up and down. Fifteen was my new number, followed by the big 16. Yah! I shrieked to myself.

Savannah Davis's POV

Behind me was my husband, the body guard of the dance my daughter was hosting and the booming house with glowing neons lights out the windows was heard from a mile away I believe.

Without fear I clink up the front porch steps in my black work heels and ring the doorbell in the shape of a butterfly. "So I heard you have your nephew over?" I ask my neighbor.

She nods and motions him to come over. "Savannah, this is Loki. Loki this is Ms.Savannah, she lives across the street". "Hello" the young man answered back with a strong handshake. "Well" I said awkwardly, "I just wanted to see if you wanted to come to my daughters birthday party." I explain "it will be a good way to make friends!" he nods in agreement and says he will be right over after getting ready.

Loki's POV

Yes! My first party, I think to myself what it would be like to be popular again. At a teen party there were Jocks, Girls and Geeks. All in the middle of what I face in life except the girls (no offense in a way).

I slip on a country jacket and tighten some large hippie like pants around my narrow waist. I wear some large black boots and add a silver buckle to the side. "Hallo Partner" I say to myself in the mirror, tipping my hat down over my eyes then up again.

Chuckling, I leave my room and run downstairs. I pick up the house key and shoved it into my pocket before walking out the door and across the street. I am stopped by a body guard and say that I am a new kid in the area, he nods with eyes glued ahead of him and let's me through.

Inside there are people everywhere and laughs being spread through the noisy crowd.

Immediately I dive through a clump of laughing people and dip my way into the entrance of the house kitchen, reaching into the container and pulling out a cup in my left hand and scooping a bowl of punch through a ladle in the other.

Carefully, I walk out avoiding dancers and make my way to a corridor. Turning my eyes around for one second, I get bumped into by a rushing jock and the red dye filled beverage flies up up up into the air and lands down onto a girls brand new sequenced dress...

Akila's POV

"My dress!" I scream and then the whole building falls silent with their eyes lurked in my direction. I have red angry eyes and a large frown on my burning face.

He blushes nervously before I run sobbing up the stairs to my bedroom. I slam the door and lay on my bed crying for a long period of time before finally someone, I don't know who opened it and stepped quietly in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to promise!" he whispers. Looking like crap I stare up to none and other than the hot boy next door.

My face is filled with teary mascara and faded blush and this is how we first meet? Rip off. I think to myself rolling my eyes in my head.

He closes the door behind him and comes to sit on the ledge of my wobble little bed. He grabbed my arm with an apologetic expression holding through his face.

Reaching over to my night stand, he grabs a tissue and dabs off the makeup then smiling at his finished project.

I'm not a makeup doll, I'm a human. I'm not a science experiment, I'm a real person for crying out loud!