Kiki's Birthday Party (15 years old)

Loki's POV

"Run Loki run!" Odin screeched behind me as I darted past the soldiers who were preparing to fight the nearby enemies. I looked to my left and saw Thor heading to one escape pod slamming the door behind him and launching out into space, I sit crying in my pod until a tall tan man comes in rushing me out. He waves good bye as I press my face and hands on the glass and felt a jerk of butterflies begin in my stomach.

I reach out to the seatbelt and strap myself into the black leather chair seeing all the stars above me. I see Thor look at me before disappering into a red planet located as mars, while on the other hand I was going towards Earth (forbidden for all Asgardians except powerful ones) zooming faster than any blaster or whipping harder than any whip.

I close my eyes and clench the walls frightened watching the green grass and brown mud ground of a field come to be my landing space, breathing heavily I unlatch myself tugging the door to the pod wide open breathing in the fresh, new air on Earth.

I was distracted when I heard a loud ferousious car honk blare in my ears, turning slowly on my scuffed up heels full of blisters I poke my head in the direction of a blue mini van with two adults standing next to it wide eyed and smiling. The man who was about 30 motioned me over to them politely and I shuffled my way cautiously over to them looking back and forth to see if I recognized them. "Hi Loki," the man greeted with a hand shake "You probably dont remember us but we are Beth and Adam GreenWood your aunt and uncle. I am your dad's sister sweetie and for now we will be taking care of ya' so come on in and we will try and make you feel at home in our new house in Shadow Brook" I nod lightly and slowly before entering the car and examining the interior closely and squinting. On the ride to their house I take in the view of men in black and white suits, yellow taxi cabs with checkered designs on the top and brick houses painted in almost every color I could think of.

Finally, we reach the huge three story house with tan painted bricks going zig zag across the perimeter on the outside of the house. I walk inside and head right up to my new bed room excitedly.

Kiki's POV

I put on my red ruby sparkling dress for my birthday party and head hipperly to my bathroom. The reason I am wearing a dress is because the theme of the party is old time western saloon, also my favorite movie.

I sigh while putting in red pearl earrings and apply blush and red lipstick. I look outside my window and see a new boy across the street. He's cute, I thought to myself looking at him from an angle now. Medium length black hair, slicked back with hair gel. Gleaming green eyes almost super natural and an army green color leather jacket with black buttons and accents. He looks down from his window and sees my starring at him causing me to quickly dart from the window with my back facing him but I could still feel his smirking glare burning into my shoulders.

Crap. He saw me, he saw me glaring at him wide eyed through his personal window. Crap. I hope he didn't see my face when I turned around.