Annoying Brothers (part 2)

Thank you all for over 5.5k views. It means a lot. I have had some interesting conversations with some of y'all. One person has helped me come up with characters for my book and some idea. I am also reading her books. I love 'em. Ima tag her. You should follow her and go read her books. Comment and vote. Shxdowhuntersx . I live your books, update soon.

Clarys POV

When I got up the next morning I didnt talk to the boys at all. They kept bothering me. I kept telling them to stop hanging out with the cheerleaders and they said that they are going to dump Aline and Perry for the cheerleaders. Omg I almost killed them. I called Izzy and asked her if she would drive me to school. I wore this.

I put on my back pack and brought my lunch money just as I saw Izzy's car pull up

I put on my back pack and brought my lunch money just as I saw Izzy's car pull up. I ran out to her car and got in the front seat. Then we were off. We got to school. I told Aline and Perry what they were doing. They were sad at first, but then said they expected this. They walked up to the boys, slapped them, and broke it off. "THATS MY GIRLS!" I screamed to annoy them
(A/n if you know me personally then you would know that I would totally do this just to trigger you. Is so easy because my friends already think I'm annoying. Well except maybe like two. Back to the story). My brothers looked at me with so much annoyance. I smirked. Jace went up to them with Kaelie (Did I spell it right?). UGHH she annoys the hell out of me. I started texting my brothers saying that they could go screw the cheerleaders now. The cheerleaders that walked up to them were Macy and *fake gasp* Brittney. Who would of thought that it would not have worked with Ted? I don't know maybe the whole school. *cough and cough TMI fan base cough cough* I covered that up well. I'm so stuck on this book. Is about 3 people named Tessa, Will, and Jem. Well brother Zachariah. *wink wink* Will and Jem are best bros that are fighting for Tessa's love. I have not made it halfway through the book yet but I love it so far. (I have not read the series and am hoping to get it for my birthday so NO SPOILERS!) I am so caught up in my thinking I don't even realize that the bell had rung until Maia came up and told me. I walked to class to see Kaelie and Jace sitting in opposite sides of the room. I could feel the tension when I walked into the room. Omg I hated it. I sat down and the teacher came in.
"Okay so I have been noticing some tension in the air so I came up with a seating arrangement." The teacher said.

Front of the class
Jace Clary Ted Tasha James
Kaelie Brittney Noah Sarah Caleb Maddox Wesley Lydia Brandon Meg Claire Max Chloe Nathan Jen
Back of the class.
(If you see your name tag urself and if not tell me and write ur name and I will include u later. Here are some of the people I was thinking of, Madhatter2345 funsummerfun ClaireCaracheo Shxdowhuntersx )

UGHH I had to sit next to Jace and Ted. Then Kaelie and Brittany were behind me. UGHH let's just get to lunch.

*Lunch

When I walked into the lunchroom I walked to the 'hot lunch' line. I was standing there for like half of lunch. Not a interesting day.

So I need ideas. I have a new book coming out. It's called Alpha Maximus. The description is this. Pls read it. It has nothing to do with TMI, but I love werewolf books.

Layla was a normal girl. Well she had 3 over protective brothers. She also had yep younger sisters who always used Layla to get friends. Well if you count being a werewolf normal. Her brother were not excited for Layla's birthday. She would get her mate. Her Alpha scheduled a mating party for all the newly mated weres to come to. All the Alphas came as well. Layla didn't have a mate, but her brothers just met theirs. Her family is the beta family. She went as well.

Jay Maximus is The Alpha. The one all men want to be and the one all women want to be with. He's The Alpha King. He has not met his mate and is giving up. He saved his first time to be with his mate. He was giving up and went to the mate party with a girl that he was going to make Luna Queen. He went there and met his real mate. She saw him with his arm around a beautiful woman's waist and went over to her brothers. Will he want to win her trust or will he mark the girl to be his queen.

Meet Julia Slam. She was going to be Luna Queen. She was so selfish. Jay never noticed. She bullied the omegas. Jay loved the omegas. He was a good guy. Julia wanted him all to herself. They went to the mate party. They were to tell that the King found his Queen. Julia sees the way he looks at this girl. It looks as if her loves her. They are mates. She looks at his arm and scurries off. Ha he is mine. She was so pleased with herself. She started to kiss the living out of him. She looked up and saw a man. He was radiating power. Not as much a Jay. She was his mate. She got off Jay and walked over to the man. She saw the girl from before run up to him. She filled with jealousy. WHO DID SHE THIBK SHE WAS!

What will happen. Will Jay get Layla and will Julia choose Jay or her mate? Find out in Alpha Maximus.

Comment, Vote, and share please. Good night. 'Happy Monday.' Note the sarcasm. (Well it's Monday tomorrow but who gives a crap)?

Also have you seen the start of season three. Omg YASSSS. Here's the trailer.

One this YASSSSS

~Hannah