"THE BEGINNING" - CHAPTER 6

Start from the beginning

"With?" Kandi asked, probing as she lifted her eyebrow.

"A stick up." Truth answered, quickly and when he saw she was about to say something he quickly cut her off. "Wait, before you say anything I just wanted you to know you won't have to do much and it's gonna be quick and easy."

Kandi shook her head. "You know the last time we did this shit you almost got shot up."

Before Truth was the man of the streets he and Kandi use to rob niggas that was from outside of New York. Kandi lured them out the club and they take her back to their place not knowing that Truth was following close behind.

Everything was going good until they did a stick up on a guy and somehow he caught on to them. Kandi and Truth barely made it out there alive and it was also the first time she killed someone. She still had dreams of his dead open eyes just staring at her.

"I know, but I promise shit gonna be different this time." Truth assured her.

"I don't know." Kandi said, hesitantly as she folded her right leg under her left leg. "Who you wanna stick up anyway?"

"Dice." he answered, simply.

"Dice?!" Kandi exclaimed in disbelief. "I thought that was ya' boy."

"The less you know is better, Kandi." Truth responded. "You know it ain't gonna be hard to fool his ass cause he's bitch happy and he had a crush on your ass since forever."

Kandi slowly nodded her as she nibbled on her finger nails taking in what he was saying and knew it was true.

"But wouldn't he be suspicious because I don't really talk to him but then all of a sudden I want he?" Kandi questioned, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"Naw, he's ass would be too happy to even think right." he replied.

"And when you wanna do this?" Kandi inquired.

"Tonight." he answered, simply.

"You can't be serious." Kandi said, annoyed. She didn't feel like going to another club tonight the only thing she wanted to do tonight was stay in and watch a marathon of Criminal Minds.

"That's why I left yesterday Tyrone called me and you know how his ass know about everyone whereabouts and told me he heard Dice is leaving again tomorrow, so we need to this shit ASAP!" Truth explained.

"Tyrone know about your plan?" Kandi questioned.

"Yeah, see that's why it's gonna be different this time around cause I'ma have Cashmere and Tyrone with my ass and Brooklyn is coming with us also." he replied.

"Ugh! You know I can't stand that bitch." Kandi complained rolling her eyes.

"I know but she only rocking with you in the club and after y'all get in y'all can go y'all separate ways." Truth told her. "You in?"

Kandi let a few seconds pass by before she slowly answered him. "Yeah."

Kandi looked down at her diamond incrusted Michael Kors watch that was sitting pretty on her small wrist seeing that she better leave now or she'll be late opening her salon.

"I gotta go," Kandi said, as she hopped off her couch and gently grabbed her Dolce and Gabbana tote bag off her glass coffee table.

"A'ight, come one." Truth replied as he picked the remote back up and turned off the television.

"Uh-uh, where you going?" Kandi asked looking at him like he was crazy.

"With your ass I'ma drive you to work." Truth answered, simply.