Sexy Greek God Kidnappers

Recap: (from her version):

"I'm ready." I said confidently. Well kinda sorta.

"Ready for what?" He asked.

"I want you." I breathed in his ear. I smirked when I felt his sharp intake of breath. "I'm ready."

"For..." I nodded knowing what he was going to say. "Are you sure princess?"

"Yes Xavier. I love you. And I'm ready."

"Are you sure? I'm asking one last time because I can barely hold my wolf back right now."

I could hear the strain in his voice and make out the color of his eyes. They were switching between the dark almost black stormy gray and his natural light gray eye color.

"Yes. I'm ready." I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I feel myself become jittery and slightly nervous, not at all as confident as I was not even 5 seconds ago. Xavier must've felt this, so he pulls back a bit before our lips touch and gives me a knowing look.

"Are you really sure that you're ready? This is the ABSOLUTE last time I'm asking." His voice is extremely strained and I feel the power emanating from his wolf, anxiously, and not so patiently waiting to finally claim his mate.

I feel my confidence come back, and give a nod. He gives me a relieved smile, and I know that I made the right decision immediately.

"Good." he declares, leaning back in towards me. "Because I don't know if I could hold Ryder back, even if I tried. He's been waiting for too long, and in all honesty, all his inappropriate and horny thoughts of what he wants to do to you has made me very..."

Xavier pauses and his cheeks begin to get a slightly pink tint to them.

"Hush. I feel exactly the same way. You set my body on fire." I whisper, moving forward until there is no more than a millimeter between our lips, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

We lean into each other and automatically, as if to prove a point, tingles spark from my head all the way down to my toes, leaving me slightly lightheaded. We haven't even done anything yet, but it already felt like the best kiss of my life, the best moment.

Xavier's wolf must've agreed, if the deep growl that escaped his lips was any consolation. And I say wolf, because his pure dark gray eyes illuminated the whole room, captivating my attention and pressing his fingers in my sides before pulling me closer and closer to him- if that we're at all possible.

I give a contented sigh and let one of my hands travel down his chest and under his shirt, feeling every smooth plane and muscle from his chest down to his stomach. My other hand plays with the hair at the nape of his neck teasingly while I trace his muscles with the tips of my fingers. I feel a smile pull at my lips against his when he shivers in what I assume and hope is pleasure.

I pull his shirt over his head carefully, being careful not to let our lips separate for more than half a second. Xavier does the same thing with me, and tosses it to the floor behind us. My hands hesitantly and slowly press against his bare chest slightly shaking. Xavier pushes gently on my hands, pressing them firmly against his chest.

I wanted this, and I love him, and I knew he would be careful. His action just now only proved this further.

This gives me the strength to continue with my journey. I let my hands travel up over his chest to his neck, then quickly back down as we separate from our kiss so that we could both breathe.