Kyle's Revenge: Chapter 32

Here is the restricted scene for Kyle's Revenge.

Finally lol. I know it's been so long XD but here it is!!!!

Thank you Wildwhispers

-----------------------------

Kaydon and I leaned toward each other, our electrifying kiss sending tingles and sparks radiating through my whole body. I shivered with pleasure as Kaydon pulled me into his chest.

"I love you, Alex," he whispered, pulling off his shirt. "If I were to ever lose you..." As he tossed his shirt away, his gorgeous eyes filled with lust and love.

Damn, he looked hot as hell...

"I love you too, Kay," I whispered back. "And don't worry; I'm not going anywhere. I could never, ever leave you."

His eyes burned dark with love and lust.

Before I realized what he was doing, he reached out and pulled my shirt over my head as well.

He pulled me into him again, but this time, rougher and more possessive. As he laid down on the bed, pulling me down with him, my breasts slammed into his quickly dampening chest.

A gasp of air left my mouth as the breath was driven from me.

'Oh hot damn, would you check out that bulge,' Star crowed.

She was right. I was lying right on top of mini-Kaydon, and by the feeling of him, he was huge. My cheeks colored visibly.

He smirked, which made me blush deeper.

'Make the next move,' Star urged. 'If you wanna see his pants tear.' Her horny thoughts flashed through my mind.

I flipped us over so I was on bottom, and pulled my jeans down only to my knees.

Kaydon growled and pulled them the rest of the way down. "You're killing me, princess," he growled.

His bulge was getting even bigger by the second, and I could see the material straining to contain him.

"How much do you like those pants?" I teased.

He looked down at the tent in his pants, shocked, and pulled them off. I stood up with him and wrapped my arms around his perfect body, slamming my lips against his. While his tongue boldy explored my mouth, I let my hands do their own thing.

One of them wrapped tightly around the back of his neck, while the other brushed down his flat, hard abdominals. It slid into his boxers and cupped his 'v.'

I heard his moan and smiled to myself. We took a break for air, and his eyes were a dark charcoal-gray, almost black.

"Hey, Dmitri," I murmured.

Suddenly, I was aware of a pulsing throb between my thighs, and the scent of our combined excitement filled the air around us.

Dimitri's eyes darkened even more. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me into his lap so I was facing him. He reached around my back and fingered my lacy bra. "May I?" He asked.

"You may," I responded eagerly and he chuckled.

His dark eyes glowing, he unhooked my bra and pulled it off my shoulders. He turned and laid me on the bed, then removed his boxers and my Victoria's Secret underwear. I stared at the powerful, huge erection in front of me, eyes widening.

"Like what you see?" Dimitri teased.

He put his knees on either side of my hips. With one hand, Dmitri pinned my hands above my head and grabbed my right nipple in his teeth and pulled back a little, stretching it out.

Gently, he squeezed my left nipple in his fingers and massaged it. I moaned in pleasure and arched my chest up, trying to relieve the pressure within my hard buds.

"More," I gasped. Dmitri nodded eagerly and looked at my soaking clit, as well as the corresponding wetness on the bed sheet.

He repositioned himself so he could reach it better, and spread my folds apart with his fingers. I lay motionless, shocked at his boldness and how good his fingers felt. Nobody had ever touched me so sexually and intimately.

Dimitri glanced at my expression and was evidently satisfied with what he saw. He stroked my wetness until I sighed with uncontainable delight.

He smirked and grabbed a condom from the bedside table. He didn't put it on, but gazed at me invitingly and lowered himself to his knees on the bed. I knew what he was asking; without hesitation, I climbed onto my knees and gently clutched his cock. I wrapped all ten fingers around it, both thumbs pressed firmly on the head.

A bead of moisture appeared, and I imagined Star dancing around with ecstasy.

With a sudden burst of motion, I stretched up and pressed my lips against his, my hands letting go of his erection.

Love and passion burned in my chest as he wrapped his strong arms around me. "I would never let you go," he whispered, sliding his hands around my waist.

I put my hands on top of his. "I don't belong anywhere except right here with you."

He smiled and grabbed the condom. While I lay down on the bed, he slid on the condom and crouched over me, his knees aligned just below my hips.

"We'll take this slowly at first." A bit of Kaydon shone through Dimitri's shell, but it was quickly gone. "And then we'll speed up."

I nodded, barely able to breathe, as he lowered his hips toward me. "Faster," I choked.

He smirked. "Are you sure?"

I nodded.

He slid himself halfway into me, his eyes closed with bliss. I groaned and sighed, already feeling my orgasm slide over me.

He slid in farther, and suddenly, I felt a sharp, biting pain in my vagina.

I gasped, my fingernails digging into the bedsheets.

Dimitri opened his eyes and pulled himself out of me. "Are you okay?" He whispered, stroking my sweaty hair.

"Do it again," was all I was able to whisper.
He grinned and slowly dipped in and out of me.

As I raised my hips to meet him, stroke for stroke, my orgasm became so intense that my vision blurred. After several minutes, he paused.

I realized I was shaking like a leaf in a rainstorm. "One more time," Dimitri whispered, his passionate voice ragged with exhaustion.

He slid himself into me, and I felt his strength give way. He managed to hold it in me for a couple seconds, then flopped down next to me, panting.

I put my head on his chest. "I love you, Kaydon."

"I love you too, Alex." He smiled as he kissed my forehead.

I listened to the steady beat of his heart, my eyes closed contentedly.

The mating process was complete.

--------------------------

TA DA!!!!

Hope you little ones liked it haha