5

Tory lanez- one day in the mm! 🌊

-Leave inline comments 🕴🏽

|| Beck ||

I was walking through the house as my sister were running around playing cops and robbers. My mom hasn't talked to me all day and I swear she was doing this to me on purpose. She was scrubbing the same spot for at least five minutes and this made me get up from the couch.

I was suppose to be finishing homework and my post workout. Slipping on my Debo house shoes I walked into the kitchen and walked around the island, "Mom?" She didn't respond she just kept scrubbing that same spot on the counter top. I tapped her shoulder and she jumped as her eyes connected with my. They were red, her tears were running down her cheeks as they stained her silk blouse.

"Mommy, are you alright? What did he do?" I asked as I rubbed her back,

"I don't want the girls to see me crying. I want them to be strong." She said wiping her eyes,

"I got them mom. What did he do?" She laughed as she slapped the towel in the counter,

"All this getting mad at you is wrong, Beck. And I'm sorry for the way I've been acting, you father — I mean that man. He got another woman pregnant and I shouldn't be taking this all out on you and Caterina. You're just kids and you don't have anything to do with grown folk business." She said opening her arms to hug me. I pulled my mom into a heartfelt hug that she really needed. We pulled away as she turned around in the kitchen and tore off a paper towel.

My sister ran in the kitchen and handed me my ringing phone, "It's Cat!" She said with a smile,

"Who told you to answer my phone?" I chuckled as I tickled her, she laughed and got out my grip. I pressed the phone to my ear as her whole tone changed and I could tell she was crying,

"Hey, are you okay?" I said gaining my mom to look at me, she frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest,

"I had to get away from the house, my dad got an early release and he was there, Beck! Between them and Jeremy I had to leave. I'm driving to your house now..."

"What did he do to you, Caterina?" I asked as I clutched my fist. My mom mouthed "what's going on." But I didn't respond to her, "did he hit you?" I asked through gritted teeth, before she could say anything. My mom had grabbed my phone and started to talk to her.

"What is it darling? Are you okay? Who hit you?" She sighed, tears began to well in her eyes. She was so overwhelmed with her emotions. No young woman should ever go through this. I walked through he foyer and then up the steps. If he thought he was going to get away with this, he was really fucked up in the head.