2

What does everyone want for Christmas? (Me: I just want my boyfriend with me in Christmas. 😫 and The Weeknd tickets.)

The Weeknd: Starboy in the mm! 👏🏼

| Caterina |

Caterina made her way into her house. It was a school night and she was beat. Her feet ached and she just wanted to crash in her bed. As she walked in she noticed that her house was enormously quiet, "Ma?" She called out as she kicked off her shoes.

She shrugged and jogged down the hall and up the steps. As she got to the top she heard soft music coming from somewhere in the rooms. Her dad was in jail, she didn't have any siblings, so it had to be her mom.

She walked to her room but stopped when she heard voices. She closed her eyes hoping nothing sexual was going in right now. She opened her bedroom door and took of her backpack. She heard some smacking noises and immediately closed her door, "just fucking nasty!" She said rolling her eyes.

She took her phone out of her pocket about to text Beck when the sounds got louder — much louder,

"Ouh! Fuck yes, beat this shit up!"

"Ah, DeAndre! Right there baby!" Caterina gagged. It was bad enough this nasty fling was breaking up her and Beck's relationship. But it was just weird now? What if her mom got pregnant she thought, he eyes widened as she flung her door open and banged in her mother door down the hall,

"Your child is in the fucking house! This is just nasty! Get a life you sick pig!" She was furious. Of all the men her mother could've had an affair with she choose him? Her white mother just had to choose the most sexual basketball player.

The moaning and groaning stop. She went back into her room slamming her door. Caterina thought about running away, but what that solve? Not a thing, it wouldn't change anything that was going on in her life. She grabbed her backpack and gym bag, she picked up her keys from that were on the dresser.

Caterina got her license in the summer, and even though her dad was in jail he got her a car. She didn't trust her dad because of what he did just a month in a half ago. She just didn't want to be in this house anymore. Her door opened and her mom stood there with a mug on her face. Caterina didn't even bother to look or say a word to her mother.

"Caterina, who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that?" Caterina rolled her eyes as she packed her things in her bag, "I know you hear me talking to you? Answer me dammit'!" Caterina finally looked at her mom,

"I don't wanna talk about this! This isn't fair, this is just nasty..." Slinging her bag over her shoulder. She was about to walk out of room but her mom stopped her. DeAndre walked out of the room and as he walked by he winked at her. Caterina groaned and tried to walk past her mom. But she still would let her go,

"Listen, what I do is none of your business."

"But what you do is affecting me! Really mommy! Please, you ought to be ashamed of your-" before she could get the rest of the sentence out, her mom slapped her across the face,

"I'm so sorry..." Caterina pushed past her mom before she even started crying. She didn't want to cry in front of her mom. Her mom had changed and she didn't like it,

"Caterina, come back!" her mom shouted as Caterina walked out of the house. She was so sick of this if her mom got pregant - she wouldn't claim that baby as her brother or sister. She was sick of all of this. Caterina loved how her life was before when her family was just happy.

As she got into her car, she pulled out her phone amd went straight to her contacts. She called Beck, letting him know that she was ro be over there soon. Finally let everything get to her, the tears streamed down her face. It was all to much,

I got to his house in no time. Beck's mom was not home, only his car was in the driveway. I knew better to park on the side of the street just incase his mom was to come home early. His mom used to like me so much. Now she hates me jsut because of my mom and Beck's dad.

As I was about to get out of the car my phone vibrated, It was Jeremy. I rolled my eyes as his name rolled across the screen. Not wanting to answer the phone because, Beck would flip out and I just didn't want to deal with that.

Continuing to walk up the sidewalk, and up to his door my phone vibrated twice. I wasn't even going to text him back because he is crazy. He tried that sweet role with me, when I met him. Then he changed into a different person when we started "dating". I'm not even into him, it was just to get my mom off of my back about Beck.

Knocking on the door twice I could hear the tv on in the living room. Beck was playing his favorite song, Starboy by The Weeknd he opened the door with no shirt on. I immediately fell into his arms crying,

"Why you crying baby girl?" he asked as we both stepped in the house. He closed the door and locked it.

"My mom hit me. I don't know how long I can take this, Beck. We can't even work our relationship out." I said sighing as he grabbed my bag. Sitting down I watched the video, Beck came back with a Kleenex tissue and passed it to me, "Thanks..."

"Your mom should not have hit you. This is only making matters worse. I wish you could stay over here, I really do." wrapping his arms around me. He kissed the side of my face then my neck,

"That's sweet. Where are your sisters?" his lips left my neck,

"There upstairs taking a nap, I think they're starting to get sick." I pouted a little and he kissed my bottom lip. My phone started to ring. He grabbed it and looked at the contact name. Hanging it up he continued to kiss me and it was starting to get so hot in here.

I pushed him back and went into the kitchen, I don't think I was ready for sex yet. But he was so tempting. Beck, walked in the kitchen with me as he pulled up his pants, "Why you push me away like that?" I sat on top of the counter and shrugged.

"I don't know... You were making me feel some type of way, Beck." Chuckling he shook his head and grabbed himself a bottle of Coke out of the fridge. After doing that he walked over to me as he cracked the bottle open.

"I always make you feel that way. Admit it, you not ready for the sausage are you?" he questioned as he licked his lips after drinking the pop. Stepping closer to me my breath hitched in my throat, "See? Does Jeremy, make you feel like I do?" He said smirking. Sitting down his drink he he starting kissing my neck again.

"Beck..." I was about to put my hands on his chest again but he pinned them down against the counter top.

"Stop it. You want me to make you feel good?" He said licking his bottom lip all sexy. I nodded my head unintentionally. My eyes were glued in his movements as he went down. Pushing my legs apart.

Beck pulled off my leggings and he was in for a surprise, "no panties? Good choice, mamas." After he said that I was in heaven. I threw my head back as I closed my eyes.

Hope his sister don't come down while he's giving me head...

_______

Caterina? 😊

Beck? 😅

Teena? 😡

Comment, babes! 🐒