8/365

Today was the most relaxing and chill day I think I've had in a long time. Let's start by saying that early this morning which was one am, I decided I am going to binge watch Shane Dawson's old YouTube videos. After doing that till three am I decided it was finally time for me to go to bed. With that I woke up at twelve pm feeling rejuvenated and beautiful. Lol jk. I woke up feeling like death because I remembered that today was my last day before school starting back up. I had told myself I need to do something other than leave the house to go get food. While in the middle of me listening to Shane Dawson's podcast I decided to ask one of my old sweet friends A if she wanted to grab some Starbucks. With that I got ready and was actually feeling good about myself because of my outfit and my appreciable. Wow shocker. Once getting her and making our way to Starbucks we just started talking like the old days. It had been a while since we had hung out and this was really good for our friendship. With talking I just opened up to her and it was a good way to rebuild our friendship. I am honestly so happy that I am rebuilding old friendships again. One thing about A that makes her so different from everyone else is that she is a good advice giver and listener. After feeling lost lately I asked for her opinion and she really helped me direct my life in a good path. If there was one thing that I learned would probably be, get out and talk to someone. Sometimes in life we get so caught up in listening to ourselves and our own advice which can really mess us up into multiple different ways. The recent events that have been happening in my life I had only been telling myself false advice. So sometimes get out of the house and hear what people have to say about the certain thing going on in your life. I hope everyone who starts school tomorrow has a good and blessed day! I send good vibes and prayers your way!
-JohnFrank Alv❤❤❤❤❤

 I hope everyone who starts school tomorrow has a good and blessed day! I send good vibes and prayers your way! -JohnFrank Alv❤❤❤❤❤

^^ Shane's old videos

^^^^ Shane's podcasts

^^^ A and I chatting it up at Starbucks!