4/365

Here I write today's writing in a different mood than normal. But let me start with talking about the good part of my day. I ended up drawing till early morning. (Just know when I say early morning it's actually the time frame of 1-9 am) I started drawing around two am which was much needed for stress relief.  I drew roughly around ten drawings in two hours. During this I had received a snapchat from M asking for me to call. After me calling her and spilling the latest tea I was finally ready for some shut eye. Let's just say I lied to myself and ended up staying wayyyy later than I intended to. Once I woke up around eleven I had decided I'm going to organize and clean my room. One lie that I told myself was "Productivity never killed no one.", LOL I LOVE LYING TO MYSELF! Once I finished lying to myself I had decided I'm going to draw once again. With me being the ambitious JohnFrank I drew some of the weirdest things yet. During the time of drawing I was indulging on some cranberries, almonds and cashews which were very tasty. With all this going on I was watching some of my favorite types of YouTube videos to watch "60 Real Ghost stories." This time to rest and relax were something I've been craving for a very long time. Once all that had come and go I ended up getting a text from my mom. Thinking not much of it I was getting ready to go to my grandparents house like we normally do. But something was different this time, her attitude and facial expression told me something else. With me realizing that I asked her, "Mom is everything alright, what's going on?" She responded back to me "John grandpa has cancer..." As soon as she told me my throats started to swell up and my eyes began to water as if I was in close contact with a onion. I was just swarmed with immediate anxiety and worries. As I write this I'm so fearful, worried, scared and filled with anxiety. I don't ask for much, but I want people to send good vibes, prayers, and positive thoughts my GrandFathers way. So what did I learn today. Honestly. I don't really know what I learned today. But if I had to say something, it would be that to never take the simple moments in life for granted. Always always be thankful for the good and peaceful times in life. Live life to the fullest everyday and live it with no regrets.
Take daily risks and be thankful daily. I am very thankful that I have a place where I can just discuss everything I'm feeling right now.
-JohnFrank Alv❤❤❤

^^ My Drawings from today

^^ The YouTube videos

^^ The delicious cranberries, almonds and cashews

^^^ A photo of my grandfather and I just talking in his bed as tears run down myFace

Face.