3/365

So like today I woke up refreshed and brand new. The reason behind that is because I ended up finally working out! One thing I love doing is working out and always making self improvements to myself. To mention this work out took place at two am and felt great. Nothing is more blissful in life than running to The Weeknd's "Ordinary Life" at a empty gym at two am. After that I went home and rested which was much deserved. Whenever I woke up I hear a ding on my phone and it's an alert from my brother asking "let's go grab some living 360?" Since I'm always up for a good Acciai Bowl I was more than ready to go. Once there we ordered our bowls and green shots and we ready to take one the day. After having a good lunch with him I ended up going home to get presentable for the goodwill. I ended up going with a good friend of mine M. It was just a good time reconnecting with a common pleasure like the goodwill with a good friend. After trying on many different shirts etc... I found the things I wanted and was feeling like a successful shopper. I ended up thanking M for the good time and went home and started rereading one of my favorite books the "Alchemist". After getting lost in the journey of Santiago I had realized I had not eaten since lunch time. Once in the car I turned on The Weeknd's "Die for you" and I immediately thought of the person I have been thinking about lately. Lol I don't want to turn this into my diary but that's what I'm scared it will become. Wow I'm such a mess. After getting my food and returning home I had a delicious salad and fries from Chick-fil-A, Bone apple tea I said to myself. After eating dinner I ended up calling one of my sweet friends S to tell her about a recent thing that's going on in my life. With me calling her she decided to tell M and A pick me up because they were all together. After getting picked up  I had helped them clean some places around the city. Once coming home I had learned a valuable lesson in life. I don't think I was made to clean offices etc... Okay so the one thing that I learned/realized came to me whenever I was reading "Alchemist". The thing that I learned was that always continue your journey of life with a good goal to reach and always have friends in you life to support you on those goals. If you on that journey end up with someone who isn't acceptable to others just remember to make yourself happy always.. because in the long run of life you're gonna have yourself always by your side.
Stay beautiful. Stay true to yourself. Remember you are loved.
-JohnFrank Alv❤❤❤

^^^ My favorite workout song

^^^ The LOML

^^^ M searching for a good find

^^ The alchemist