Imagine 2 (Niall) - Your tutoring is different

Start from the beginning

"Nothing Mrs Horan." She looked at me knowing I lied but started the car up anyway. I took my phone from my pocket and decided to go online. Well, I browed through sites that contained child games and settled on making pizzas. Huh... funny how I said I'm not a child and here I am making virtual pizza for overweighted people.

How ironic. I sat quietly until Mrs Horan decided to put on classical music crap making me grimace and slightly open the electronic window. As I tried draining the sound out, the window was wound up again and I looked to see Mrs Kade glaring at me through the revision mirror.

"The windows stay up." she practically snarled and I sighed.

"What if I'm sweating or dying back here?" I sassed and saw her hands tighten around the steering wheel.

"Not much further to go now (Y/N)." slouching in the seat, I waited for about 5 minutes until we arrived at a two storey house. It had a perfect garden and everything looked refurnished and just... perfect. She parked into a neatly packed garage and turned the engine to the car off. The electric doors closed behind us and I stepped out of the car as Mrs Horan grabbed her stuff from the boot.

"Follow me." she instructed and I nodded as we walked up the small stairs and into the lovely clean house. Wow... it even smells nice. I followed her into what I surmise to be the dining room as she plinked her stuff on the table. "Niall!" she called and I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes mother?" I heard a young male voice call back and awkwardly looked around the house.

"May you please come down!" footsteps paced down the staircase and I looked at my fingernails.

"Yes moth-

I slowly looked up to see a young boy around my age all nice and preened standing there. His eyes flickered to me and to his mother continuously before realisation dawned over his face.

"Niall, this is (Y/N). She is doing terribly in English so I arranged with her parents that you will tutor her this afternoon until 6 o'clock. Is that understood?" he nodded and walked over to me.

"Hi, I'm Niall, Niall Horan." He greeted with a fake smile as his mother bought it though I could see straight through it. I could see he was sick of this. I would be to if my mother brought home random kids around my age to be taught something I was still learning.

"You two go upstairs and start. I will bring up food shortly. I just need to go find your father." Niall nodded as she picked up her equipment and walked down the main floor hall. Niall kept smiling at me and I sighed.

"Ok you can drop the act now." his smiled faded and I leant against the kitchen table. "I know you don't want to tutor me so how about we just pretend like I learned something." Niall tilted his head confused and I glanced at the blonde, blue eyes boy.

"Even if I didn't want to, my mother would want results so initially... I have no choice." He said and ushered me to follow him. I tugged my bag and we walked up the stairs and to the last door on the right. "This is my room." he said and I glanced around to see not a book out of place, not a speck of dust. Not even a crease in his bed sheets.

"Wow... it's a big difference from my room." I said and put my bag down in the corner.

"Yeah, thanks. My mother comes and checks it every morning before I go to school making sure it's perfect." I scrunched my face up as he sat at his desk and gestured for the spare chair next to him.

I walked over and plonked on it before spinning. We sat there in awkward silence as I sighed and grabbed my bag.

"Might as well look like we're doing something so your mum isn't up my ass all the time about education and academics." Niall lightly chuckled as I plonked my English book onto his working desk and got my book and pen out. Niall picked up my book and examined it.