I looked through the pin hole of my door to spy the person,  and then I realized that it was..........  flowers? A bouquet of red flowers.

Not this again!

"Hello miss. Please are you Miss Sparks?" A guy with the bouquet of flowers asked frightened  obviously because of my knife.

"Yes please" I said trying to hide the knife so he won't be scared and faint at my door post.

Typical cowards!

"Well you can have it." He said while handing me the bouquet of flowers. It was red and bright. I thanked him and closed the door.

I search for the card in the flowers, and I knew he always placed it deep inside the roses. But anyway, I always have a way to find it.

I got the card and then I sighed a finally! I opened the card and it read;

"Love is friendship that has got fire. It is quite understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses."

I hope you stay safe and have a joyful moment today. Have a Good Morning.

Love; S.K,Nathaniel

This was always happening,  It's like I'm used to it. Every morning when I wake up my door bell rings and I have to know that it's a good morning flower. And he's love quotes are really romantic, I'll say that it can even make an impact in my life. But for today, I don't know; maybe because of the dream I had about Arthur, I actually forgot that I was supposed to receive roses today.

It's not only roses he sends me. He sends me chocolates, toffees and more and more of my baby's clothes. He takes my baby like he's own and that's one thing I like about him, unlike some people who can't even take care of their own responsibility. And he even has the guts to appear in my dream?

Shit!

I'm beginning to like him, Oh who I'm I kidding? I like him. I feel good when I'm around him and I feel protected. It's like my whole world depends on him. I feel okay. But I don't know if what I feel for him is actually love because he has proposed to me several times and I'm always there telling him that "I haven't gotten over my past" or I'm like "I'll think about it" but he doesn't give up, he's still persistent. This is actually the first time someone is very serious with me, and I'm throwing him off? Oh think Sophia, think!

"Beep, beep, beep!" My phone vibrated, the phone Arthur got for me. I don't why I haven't gotten over it yet? I took the phone and looked at who is calling and it read "Nat❤❤" I smiled at once and I answered it immediately.

"Hello sweetie, did you get your morning routine?" He asked in a very romantic voice. I know we have nothing like a romantic voice but hey, it sounded more like romantic and sweet.

"Of course I did. It is beautiful. I love it." I said while smiling and plucking one rose out and smelling it. It had a nice scent. It's like he perfumes it or something. This is actually another scent of his perfume, and every of his flowers he brings are full of different scents. Like does he manufacture perfumes? How does he do it?

"Well, another perfume? This is good. Every single bouquet of yours has different types of scenes. How do you do that?" I asked

"Well, you wanna know how I do that?" He asked

"Yeah, I do" I replied

"You'll know if only my baby will do me a favour." He said

"Now what will you want me to do for you now? " I asked crossing my arms still holding the red rose.