18-"The Dinner"

Chapter 18:The Dinner

Longest chapter

Some weeks later........

SOPHIA POV💖

"I'm coming in, and you can't stop me! He said glaring at me with pitiful eyes. I don't care how he stared at me, but there's no way I was going to let him in. No way!

"You're not coming in, never!" I yelled in anger. At first I was thinking that he should at least come in, so that we could have a talk but I figured out that it was pointless.

"No Sophi, There's no way you're going to stop me from doing what I want, there's absolutely  no way! Whether you like it or not I'm taking him." He said with a harsh tone trying to push the the door and enter with force,  but no matter how I tried to stop him from coming in, he was still strong.

"No, what are you doing, what the hell are you doing?" I asked as he was gazing around the living room shifting my sofa and my coffee table away.

"Where's the baby?" He yelled heading inside my room.

Shit!

"Where is the baby? Answer me Sophia, answer me, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BABY" He yelled as he traced where the crying of my baby's voice.

"No, no don't take him, no,  no! don't do this to me, no don't!" I yelled crying my ass out, but he wouldn't listen, the guy wouldn't just listen.

He was now heading towards my door to go out.

"No, Don't do this to me, please no. I beg of you. Bring him back, don't do this to me, don't. Please his my life, bring him back to me. I beg of you. Bring him back, his my life, don't do this to me, I beg your. Don't do this to me....." I knelt  down on the floor crying, begging, doing what any helpless mother would do, but he wouldn't listen.

He was going to hold the door knob when he turned around and said "He's mine baby Sophia, mine and only mine and I'm taking him!"

"No, stop doing this, I need my baby. Please don't go, no don't leave" I said as he was about to open the door and I held his leg, still persistent, but it was for no use, until he took the force and he opened the door and he left, me still crying on the floor.

He left, he took my baby!

"No! No! Arthur, he can't take my baby! No!" I yelled as I woke up from my dream..... Or should I say, my NIGHTMARE! I got up from my bed and sprinted my way to my baby's court. I turn on the light and saw my baby sleeping peacefully. I sighed, thanked holy Macaronis or God or goddess or whoever made this work. 

Arthur took my baby? That bastard! He came into my nightmare. Ugh! And now what? He wants to claim his baby? Well that will be over my dead body!  I sighed again and went to my bed.

♡♡♡
I tossed tirelessly on the bed just tossing and turning, tossing and turning, yeah that's  what I do. I heard a knock on my door. This early? But who could that be? I thought. I got up and run to the kitchen to get a knife. Yeah, get a knife to kill any bastard that comes my freakin' way,...  no, freaking is an understatement.

After the dream I had, Its quite strange that a knock will come on my door, like what if it's Arthur? I swear that I'm going to kill that bastard if he tries to come my way!

After taking the knife, I held it tightly and tiptoed to see who's there, because if I can recall the anonymous person kept on knocking.

Ugh! Freak!